1. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    28 Mar '10 16:56
    IF health care is to be mandated, doesn't that mean a win for insurance companies?

And if so, should Obama be the poster child of cash cow capitalism?
  2. Joined
    26 Dec '08
    Moves
    28 Mar '10 17:10
    Originally posted by kmax87
    IF health care is to be mandated, doesn't that mean a win for insurance companies?

You mean, if he forces insurance companies to pay more types of claims and to balance that off he forces more people who didn't want it to pay for insurance, and he sets maximum prices (ceiling) which are to be tied to floors, forcing floors to thereyby rise, then and therefore is he benefitting the insurances that opposed his moves?

I think you're old enough to figure out the answer to this one, but I'll let you look for something more interesting to say instead rather than seek ways to make him look good.

Republican or Democrat, the facts are that no, he is not primarily helping most people or companies.
  3. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    28 Mar '10 17:16
    Originally posted by kmax87

The insurance companies shelled out big bucks to try to defeat the health bill. That should answer your question.
  4. Joined
    22 Jun '08
    Moves
    28 Mar '10 21:31
    According to my news letter from Edward Jones...Managed Health care companies will take the worse hits.. figuring to pay 80 billion in taxes in the next 10 years.
    Do they survive? If they don't what will take their place?
    Private Drs' for the rich?
    I'm not sure this is a win-win situation yet.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree