1. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    12 May '21 14:45
    with the help of democrats, our country is failing right before our eyes. Inflation is beginning to hurt average American while federal money is being used to stall the workforce.

What is the end game?
  2. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    12 May '21 14:51
    @mott-the-hoople said
    with the help of democrats, our country is failing right before our eyes. Inflation is beginning to hurt average American while federal money is being used to stall the workforce.

What is the end game?
    A fairer more civilised society where right wing anti democracy types like yourself and trump are consigned to the dustbin of history?
    I hope Soros is saving some money so he can nullify the republicans efforts to disenfranchise poor black voters.
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    12 May '21 18:50
    @kevcvs57 said
    A fairer more civilised society where right wing anti democracy types like yourself and trump are consigned to the dustbin of history?
    I hope Soros is saving some money so he can nullify the republicans efforts to disenfranchise poor black voters.
    Kev, when you become President, could you ban hoodies? My gchildren are scared to death of the hoodies and the guys that you have in them. It could lead to ‘more civilised (sic)” as you suggest.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    12 May '21 19:21
    @mott-the-hoople said

What is the end game?
    When Republicans have nothing left, they dig out the ol' fear machine and crank it up one more time.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    12 May '21 19:22
    @averagejoe1 said
    Kev, when you become President, could you ban hoodies? My gchildren are scared to death of the hoodies and the guys that you have in them. It could lead to ‘more civilised (sic)” as you suggest.
    Maybe you could train them to not be bigots and not be so freaking afraid.

But just so you know, they might not vote Republican then.
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    12 May '21 22:33
    @suzianne said
    Maybe you could train them to not be bigots and not be so freaking afraid.

But just so you know, they might not vote Republican then.
    What do you mean, not be bigots? Maybe they are, or maybe there aren’t , but hoodies bespeak ‘Be Scared Of Me” no matter who is confronted by one.
    Please say,,,, yeah, no denying that.

Sometimes, Suzianne, I lose your points about mid-sentence.
  7. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    12 May '21 22:57
    @suzianne said
    When Republicans have nothing left, they dig out the ol' fear machine and crank it up one more time.
    did you pull your mask down to say that?
  8. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    13 May '21 00:02
    @averagejoe1 said
    Bill Belichick is a terrifying man. https://espn991.com/i-figured-out-why-bill-belichick-wears-a-hoodie/
  9. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    13 May '21 08:101 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    Perhaps I’d follow David Cameron’s appeal “To hug a Hoodie” Joe.
    It’s disquieting to know that you’ve passed your irrational fears on to your grandchildren. I take it they are ok with men in combats and face masks brandishing automatic weapons. What a strange world it must be for them.
  10. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    13 May '21 10:59
    @kevcvs57 said
    Perhaps I’d follow David Cameron’s appeal “To hug a Hoodie” Joe.
    It’s disquieting to know that you’ve passed your irrational fears on to your grandchildren. I take it they are ok with men in combats and face masks brandishing automatic weapons. What a strange world it must be for them.
    your grandchildren ran down your partners leg didnt they?
  11. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    13 May '21 11:08
    @no1marauder said
    Bill Belichick is a terrifying man. https://espn991.com/i-figured-out-why-bill-belichick-wears-a-hoodie/
    hoodies have multiple uses. As per your style, you think you make a point when you select the non violent use.
  12. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    13 May '21 11:15
    @mott-the-hoople said
    your grandchildren ran down your partners leg didnt they?
    I realise that’s probably how it works in your family there in the Appalachians, but no, normally your partner does not give birth to your grandchildren.
    No wonder your litter voted for Trump.
  13. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    13 May '21 15:44
    @kevcvs57 said
    I realise that’s probably how it works in your family there in the Appalachians, but no, normally your partner does not give birth to your grandchildren.
    No wonder your litter voted for Trump.
    What do you mean by partner?
  14. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    13 May '21 16:01
    @averagejoe1 said
    What do you mean by partner?
    Ask your pal mott he introduced the phrase, are you about to jump up on a stool and start screaming again?
  15. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    13 May '21 16:06
    @kevcvs57 said
    Ask your pal mott he introduced the phrase, are you about to jump up on a stool and start screaming again?
    a disgusting thought isnt it?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree