1. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    27 Jun '18 06:50
    Watch this.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-scotland-44623824/we-re-about-to-get-deported

Apart from the legalities...

Is it right that these two lads have to return to Pakistan
    after 7 years in Scotland? Does the UK want to ruin
    their lives? Why is the world so screwed up? God?
  2. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    27 Jun '18 07:331 edit
    Originally posted by @wolfgang59
    Watch this.

I am sorry about that. It doesn't seem right. It's about on par with our idiot in chief who has convinced his followers here in America that young mothers with small children pose such a massive threat to American national security, they must be separated and made to live in locked cages while they await deportation to crime and violence infested hellholes. These are the same hypocrites who go to church on Sunday and pray to GOD for peace on earth and prosperity for all. Sometimes I think the whole world is off it's rocker.
  3. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    27 Jun '18 08:20
    Originally posted by @mchill
    I am sorry about that. It doesn't seem right. It's about on par with our idiot in chief who has convinced his followers here in America that young mothers with small children pose such a massive threat to American national security, they must be separated and made to live in locked cages while they await deportation to crime and violence infested hellholes. ...[text shortened]... for peace on earth and prosperity for all. Sometimes I think the whole world is off it's rocker.
    Yep.
    I posted to show that it is not just US with immoral policies.

I wonder what the world could do without wasting
    money on immigration enforcement and Defence?
  4. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    27 Jun '18 10:30
    In the Netherlands, in 2005 (at least... not sure now), refugee families got seperated too.

Under the international treaty for the protection of children, when parents can’t sustain their kids in a reasonable way (house, food, school), the State has to take over.

Asylum seekers who weren’t given a status ended up on the streets (if the country they are from refuses to take them back, then they can’t go back... amongst other reasons for not leaving). Parents who live on the streets are deemed unable to give their children the needed shelter.

A faecal storm in the making.

The only difference really being that the kids weren’t put in cages.
    Which, even typing it, sounds too bizarre to be real.
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    29 Jun '18 09:53
    Trump told the Australian prime minister that his border policies were worse than Americas.
    Keeping asylum seekers offshore indefinately , no media allowed , many reported abuses and suicides ,etc. is not what most Australians want. To have such a large wealthy country to treat real refugees like that is shameful and un -Australian
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    29 Jun '18 10:00
    Yep.
    I posted to show that it is not just US with immoral policies.

I wonder what the world could do without wasting
    money on immigration enforcement and Defence?
    You mean if everyone were treated equally where all people would have access to basic necessities of life?
    Where borders between countries were open ?
    And so on?
    We all know what would happen . Those in charge would lose their power . And I dont mean the politicians
  7. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    29 Jun '18 10:00
    Watch this.

Nations have borders for a reason...liberals are too detached from reality to see that reason.
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    29 Jun '18 10:06
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    Nations have borders for a reason...liberals are too detached from reality to see that reason.
    Reality is only what it is because we continue to make it like it is: fearful and full of lies.

I'm not a liberal , just an average joe trying to make his way in the universe. Little kids and dogs can sense bad stuff immediately . Why cant so-called grown ups?
  9. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    29 Jun '18 11:38
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    Oh, alright Mottballs; you tease, tell us why you think nations have borders.

And don’t forget to explain why the border is where it is at the moment.

And give us a couple of examples of country to country borders which have existed as such for over 200 years.

Thanks.
    I can’t wait for the lesson.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree