1. The moral highground
    Moves
    09 Oct '11 00:49
    Quran believes homosexuality non-beneficial to society. Thus quran believes over population beneficial to society. Thus islam is a form of mental illness. I cannot see it any other way.
  2. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    09 Oct '11 01:56
    Originally posted by Brother Edwin
    I cannot see it any other way.
    This is because you're a moron.
  3. Standard memberwittywonka
    Chocolate Expert
    Cocoa Mountains
    Moves
    09 Oct '11 02:50
    Quran believes homosexuality non-beneficial to society. Thus quran believes over population beneficial to society. Thus islam is a form of mental illness. I cannot see it any other way.
    Sound like infallible logic.
  4. Subscriberinvigorate
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    Buxted UK
    Moves
    09 Oct '11 11:54
    I'm not sure if this belongs in the xenophobic forum or the spirituality forum?
  5. Utrecht
    Moves
    09 Oct '11 12:17
    So does the bible and a book about Dasa. It's about hetero sexuals who once figured out that 2 gays can't have any children. Having children is a sign to the world that he is a potent man shagging a fertile woman. Testosteron bragging. You know, like rappers. Really, that's all what it is about.
    Because they can't imagine having gay sex, they did put their disgust in a book and called it the word of God.
    Being gay is not a choice but a natural thing by birth as we all know, so God must be the one to blame.
  6. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    09 Oct '11 12:46
    Brother Edwin...I highly doubt you've read the Quran, if you had, you would not be making dumb statements like this.
  7. Standard memberWoodPush
    Pusher of wood
    Los Gatos, CA
    Moves
    09 Oct '11 12:53
    Originally posted by bill718
    Brother Edwin...I highly doubt you've read the Quran, if you had, you would not be making dumb statements like this.
    Reading the Quran cures stupidity?
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    09 Oct '11 14:49
    Originally posted by Trev33
    This is because you're a moron.
    Is being a moron a mental illness?

As for myself, I define mental illness as anyone not seeing the world as Whodey.

All I can say is, what a bunch of sickos we have running around out here. 😠
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    09 Oct '11 14:51
    Originally posted by WoodPush
    Reading the Quran cures stupidity?
    I thought the implication was it causes insanity. In fact, didn't Mohammad think he was going insane when he wrote it?
  10. Joined
    22 Jun '08
    Moves
    09 Oct '11 16:05
    Originally posted by whodey
    I thought the implication was it causes insanity. In fact, didn't Mohammad think he was going insane when he wrote it?
    atta boy!
  11. Pepperland
    Moves
    09 Oct '11 16:121 edit
    Well, that is hardly a consequence unique to the qu'ran, there are after all a number of self-described Christians on this forum who routinely display signs of insanity and feeble-mindedness. As is easily observed on this thread alone.
  12. lazy boy derivative
    Moves
    09 Oct '11 17:22
    My God I think you're spot on!
  13. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    09 Oct '11 21:28
    Is being a moron a mental illness?

As for myself, I define mental illness as anyone not seeing the world as Whodey.

All I can say is, what a bunch of sickos we have running around out here. 😠
    I believe the chain is

Stupid - Idiot - Moron - Retarded

So if it's not a mental illness it's pretty fecken close.
  14. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    09 Oct '11 22:39
    Originally posted by invigorate
    I'm not sure if this belongs in the xenophobic forum or the spirituality forum?
    I nominate it for the Barstool Psychology forum.
  15. Joined
    02 May '09
    Moves
    10 Oct '11 05:00
    Richard Dawkins sees all religious belief as delusional and therefore a sign of insanity, and I'm sure he isn't a moron.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree