1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    19 Oct '23 18:18
    @a-unique-nickname said
    Ok, I'll explain but probably you won't understand.

Russia attacked Ukraine... Following me? They want to take territory from Ukraine, like they've already done with Crimea.

Still with me?

Ukraine are flighting back, they don't want Russia to invade they're territory and take over.

Now, let's talk about Israel. I haven't mentioned Jews or Islam becaus ...[text shortened]... urse I'm not defending what Hamas did but if you think Israel are any better you're highly mistaken.
    Hey, unique....as you seem to be on this issue, have you been harrassed by anyone as you rip down the posters of Hamas hostages?
  2. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    19 Oct '23 18:18
    @a-unique-nickname said
    I didn't think you would understand.

Worth a try though.
    DA
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    20 Oct '23 07:05
    @sonhouse said
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    It would have been fine if all Hamas was after was to govern but they want to destroy Israel, it is in their CHARTER written in stone. Do you get that part? That is not what Gazan's wanted when they elected Hamas, they took over in military style, ruling Gaza with a cruel hand to their own people.

Like I said, people like you who hate Jews are fine with ...[text shortened]... ic fest.

And you refuse to play another game since it won't be so easy for your engine this time.
    "That is not what Gazan's wanted when they elected Hamas, they took over in military style, ruling Gaza with a cruel hand to their own people."

What is your source of information?

What is happening is a lot like the European settlers taking land from the native Americans in the USA. We stole their land, put them on reservations, made them walk a trail of tears and pretty much treated them like dirt. Gazans are walking their own trail of tears from north to south. If that is ethical maybe you should praise Andrew Jackson for letting them walk instead of killing them.

Like the native Americans Gazans cannot trust treaties to be respected by Israel. As long as Israel has a more powerful military they don't have to keep any promises any more than the Europeans that stole land from the natives.

Do you honestly think Israel will let Gazans move back to north Gaza after they control it? You know better. Israel will change their tune and say they have to take Gaza for themselves using security as an excuse. This is all about Israel stealing Gaza. That is why Israel is doing the ethnic cleansing now. The Jews have become the Nazis and are doing what the Nazis did to them. The Zionists think they are superior to Palestinians. They are just as racist as the Nazis. They just have a different ethnic group to kick down at.

The takeaway from all of this: Jews are no better than Nazis. If they are, tell them to prove it by not ethnic cleansing Palestinians to steal land.
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    21 Oct '23 00:10
    @sonhouse
    "Russia is supporting the enemies of Israel, Russia is supporting Nazi people who want to commit genocide on us, and Russia will pay the price [...]. We are going to finish with these Nazis, we're going to win this war [...] we're not forgetting what you are doing [...] we will come, we will make sure that Ukraine wins, we will make sure that you pay the price for what you have done," the close ally of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu continued.

Since the start of the Gaza-Israel war, the Russian government has continuously called for a peaceful resolution. This week, the nation drafted a UN Security Council resolution calling for an immediate ceasefire. However, Israel's western allies struck it down.

As the Israeli bombing campaign against millions of Palestinian civilians escalates, Russian President Vladimir Putin has warned that the siege of Gaza is reminiscent of the Leningrad siege by Nazi Germany.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/russia-will-pay-price-supporting-gaza-netanyahu-aide

The Irony is that Israel is really being like the Nazis. They removed Palestinians from their land and put them in a concentration camp (Gaza), outlaw marrying Palestinians and call them animals. Now Israel wants to commit genocide in Gaza, but they want you to think the Palestinians are Nazis even though the ADL says the Nazis in Ukraine are good Nazis.

https://anti-empire.com/adl-defends-ukraines-neo-nazis-they-dont-attack-jews-or-jewish-institutions/

Good Nazis. That is a new one. Why would a good person want to be a Nazi?
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    31 Oct '23 06:03
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    And of course you will swear on whatever you call a bible the Gaza hospital bombed was done by Israel when in fact it was an errant Hamas rocket they were trying to kill more Jews with but backfired tragically, killing hundreds of their own people and now they use it to their political advantage, and now the Arab world is POSITIVE it was Israel who bombed that ...[text shortened]... when we lived there, I was aghast at the sight of hundreds of new built houses on Palestinian lands.
    Leaked Document Shows Israeli Govt 'Option' To Ethnically Cleanse Gaza

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/leaked-document-shows-israeli-govt-option-ethnically-cleanse-gaza

The document recommends that Israel evacuate the Gazan population to Sinai during the war, establish tent cities and new cities in northern Sinai to accommodate the deported population, and then create a closed security zone stretching several kilometers inside Egypt. The deported Palestinians would not be allowed to return to any areas near the Israeli border.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree