1. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 20:301 edit
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    Is that the gist of the whole meeting? All I know is it went so fast, all I heard on the radio was, "It's already over." Doesn't seem very substantive whatever happened. Maybe Putin told him to get the hell out.
    Find a video of the press conference. Watch it and seriously tell me you're not embarrassed to be a Trump supporter.

From Tea Partier Justin Amash:

"A person can be in favor of improving relations with Russia, in favor of meeting with Putin, and still think something is not right here," Rep. Justin Amash (R-Mich.) tweeted.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/07/16/trump-putin-meeting-reaction-democrats-republicans-722487
  2. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 20:37
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    Does anyone else picture whodey during his whataboutism episodes as a scrawny cat with rabies, surrounded by a pack of mangy feral dogs?
    The classic icon befitting whodey:

https://antiteaparty.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/defiance2.jpg

"The Last Great Act of Defiance"
  3. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 20:39
    Does anyone else picture whodey during his whataboutism episodes as a scrawny cat with rabies, surrounded by a pack of mangy feral dogs?
    The classic Tshirt image of a proverbial mouse with its middle finger high in the air as it's facing a giant swooping eagle, who's on his way over for a little lunch.

The text reads:
    Last great act of defiance
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 21:52
    Mangy feral dogs?

Is that any way to talk about yourself?

Then again...............
  5. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 23:36
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Mangy feral dogs?

Is that any way to talk about yourself?

Then again...............
    lol

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree