1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 Nov '16 00:27
    http://www.inquisitr.com/3691261/world-war-3-hillary-clinton-presidency-is-a-mushroom-cloud-waiting-to-happen-says-jill-stein/

So where is the green party activist marauder with this latest revelation?

Oh, I guess he is getting ready to vote HRC.
  2. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    08 Nov '16 01:13
    She's right about HTC starting WW III. Trump would start WW IV.
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    08 Nov '16 01:14
    Originally posted by whodey
    http://www.inquisitr.com/3691261/world-war-3-hillary-clinton-presidency-is-a-mushroom-cloud-waiting-to-happen-says-jill-stein/

I guess the fact that I have stated multiple times on this forum that I won't be voting for Hillary is another piece of information right wing "minds" cannot assimilate.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 Nov '16 01:171 edit
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    I guess the fact that I have stated multiple times on this forum that I won't be voting for Hillary is another piece of information right wing "minds" cannot assimilate.
    So you spend your time defending someone on this forum who you think will start WW3, or is your candidate you say you will vote for just insane?
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 Nov '16 01:181 edit
    Originally posted by vivify
    She's right about HTC starting WW III. Trump would start WW IV.
    I did start a thread not to long ago about Hillary's "no fly zone"

How can that not start a war?

Funny, not one post about this from marauder. I guess he reckons WW3 is not that big of a deal.
  6. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    08 Nov '16 01:20

Whodey, I'm just guessing here, but I'd wager the decision to start WW3 is a few pay grades above you. So, don't worry about it. 🙂
  7. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    08 Nov '16 01:21

I don't "defend" HRC as much as point out the falsehoods right wingers have desperately deployed in an attempt to get Donald Trump elected President. I've stated many times that I find Hillary too aggressive in foreign policy to support.

Jill didn't exactly say what the article claims, but I agree with her that some of HRC's positions if actually put in place as policy would risk war with Russia.

So I guess you'll be voting Green this year, right?
  8. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    08 Nov '16 01:23

Funny, not one post about this from marauder. I guess he reckons WW3 is not that big of a deal.
    Jesus, you're an idiot. I don't spend 24 hours a day on this forum and didn't see that thread. However, I had already talked about the stupidity of support for a no-fly zone in Syria and believe I had started a thread about it months ago.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 Nov '16 10:27
    I don't "defend" HRC as much as point out the falsehoods right wingers have desperately deployed in an attempt to get Donald Trump elected President. I've stated many times that I find Hillary too aggressive in foreign policy to support.

Jill didn't exactly say what the article claims, but I agree with her that some of HRC's positions if actually put ...[text shortened]... ace as policy would risk war with Russia.

So I guess you'll be voting Green this year, right?
    It;s not exactly what she said? This is what she said.

“Not only in regards to these expanding wars where Hillary has this proven track record…of the most pro-conflict military policy as possible, and she’s calling for a no-fly zone in Syria, which means we’re essentially declaring war on Russia if Hillary gets elected–declaring war on Russia at a time that we have 2,000 nuclear weapons between us and the Russians on hair-trigger alert. This is a mushroom cloud waiting to happen. So,it’s really important right now for us to stand up…”

How is this not saying Hillary will start WW3?
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 Nov '16 10:29
    Jesus, you're an idiot. I don't spend 24 hours a day on this forum and didn't see that thread. However, I had already talked about the stupidity of support for a no-fly zone in Syria and believe I had started a thread about it months ago.
    I'm the idiot? Really? It looks like you have been shown to be the biggest idiot of all with this revelation that you have kept hidden on these forums.

You really think HRC is that much better than Trump even though she will start WW3?

I know, why not start another thread on how HRC never lies. Those are your most entertaining.
  11. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    08 Nov '16 15:20
    I'm the idiot? Really? It looks like you have been shown to be the biggest idiot of all with this revelation that you have kept hidden on these forums.

You really think HRC is that much better than Trump even though she will start WW3?

I know, why not start another thread on how HRC never lies. Those are your most entertaining.
    You know who does lie constantly and blatantly? You.

I have never said that Hillary "never lies" and you know it. So every time you keep making this false claim (and you have done so dozens of times on this forum), you are lying i.e. making a knowingly false statement with intent to deceive.
  12. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    08 Nov '16 15:32

Maybe you're thinking I'm being sarcastic with Hillary starting WW III. I wasn't. Her no fly zone proposal is a horrendous idea.

The problem is, Trump would be a leader who acts first, and thinks second. Just look at how he conducts himself; he's already indicating an uprising if he so much as loses the election.

Given that he has openly stated that families of terrorist should be killed, this means that Trump would commit war crimes, and do so gladly. Why would you not speak against a man who would gladly commit war crimes as president?
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 Nov '16 15:37
    You know who does lie constantly and blatantly? You.

I have never said that Hillary "never lies" and you know it. So every time you keep making this false claim (and you have done so dozens of times on this forum), you are lying i.e. making a knowingly false statement with intent to deceive.
    When have you accused Hillary of lying about anything?

Seems to me you only come here to defend her.
  14. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 Nov '16 15:381 edit
    Originally posted by vivify
    Maybe you're thinking I'm being sarcastic with Hillary starting WW III. I wasn't. Her no fly zone proposal is a horrendous idea.

The problem is, Trump would be a leader who acts first, and thinks second. Just look at how he conducts himself; he's already indicating an uprising if he so much as loses the election.

Given that he has openly stated tha ...[text shortened]... gladly. Why would you not speak against a man who would gladly commit war crimes as president?
    We get it, Trump is worser. He'll start WW3 sooner or bigger or something. Whatever.

Thanks for that.

No go vote for Hillary and then take a shower.
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 Nov '16 16:082 edits
    We get it, Trump is worser. He'll start WW3 sooner or bigger or something. Whatever.

Thanks for that.

No go vote for Hillary and then take a shower.
    And you should take a dump and put THAT in the ballot box. Trump will get the message.

He is going to lose, you must know that. How can you support a narcissistic reactionary sociopath with a very short attention span? He is impetuous, likely to strike out at people for little reason.

And you want this assshole to be in charge of the nuke piles?

I want someone in charge who at least won't make enemies of half the countries in the world.

What do you think would happen to US-Mexican relations if this assshole is elected? Or China, japan, Korea?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree