1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    09 Apr '10 15:42
    Supreme Court justice John Paul Stevens is set to retire. Obama now has an oppurtunity to put one of his cronies on the bench, but he better hurry before the 2010 elections so he/she/it can be confirmed. So who will the replacement be? Here is a short list to date.

1. Hugo Chavez
    2. Ex czar Van Jones
    3. Recently genetically cloned reproduction of Kar Marx.
    4. Rev. Wright
    5. USAamyparatrooper
  2. Standard memberjoneschr
    Some guy
    Moves
    09 Apr '10 17:01
    6. Hilary Clinton
    7. Bill Ayers
    8. Mwai Kibaki
  3. Joined
    08 Oct '08
    Moves
    09 Apr '10 17:431 edit
    9. Judge Judy
  4. silicon valley
    Moves
    09 Apr '10 17:50
    Originally posted by Melanerpes
    9. Judge Judy
    naw ... too good a fit!
  5. Pepperland
    Moves
    09 Apr '10 17:51
    Originally posted by whodey
    Supreme Court justice John Paul Stevens is set to retire. Obama now has an oppurtunity to put one of his cronies on the bench, but he better hurry before the 2010 elections so he/she/it can be confirmed. So who will the replacement be? Here is a short list to date.

1. Hugo Chavez
    2. Ex czar Van Jones
    4. Rev. Wright
    5. USAamyparatrooper
    its gotta be van jones, the guy is one of the most brilliant individuals on the left.
  6. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    09 Apr '10 18:32

1. Hugo Chavez
    2. Ex czar Van Jones
    4. Rev. Wright
    5. USAamyparatrooper
    Maybe he could appoint No1Maurauder; though he'd probably get into a fist fight with Scalia on the first day, so that might not be such a great idea.
  7. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    10 Apr '10 01:23

1. Hugo Chavez
    2. Ex czar Van Jones
    4. Rev. Wright
    5. USAamyparatrooper
    The Supreme court justices have all done a good job in my opinion, no matter who appointed them. I think there is so much partisan tension these days, our lawmakers can't seem to agree on anything.😏

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree