1. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    09 Oct '16 16:444 edits
    JMHO - I think federal court judges should moderate all future Presidential and Vice Presidential debates, a different judge for each debate, said judges should be decided by random lottery drawing. The first time one candidate interrupts the other, there should be a court jail time for the offending party! These are supposed to be orderly Presidential debates, not childish playground arguments. 😠
  2. Cape Town
    Moves
    09 Oct '16 19:04
    Originally posted by mchill
    JMHO - I think federal court judges should moderate all future Presidential and Vice Presidential debates, a different judge for each debate, said judges should be decided by random lottery drawing. The first time one candidate interrupts the other, there should be a court jail time for the offending party! These are supposed to be orderly Presidential debates, not childish playground arguments. 😠
    Some suggestions here:
    YouTube

Also, it is interesting that third party candidates are being excluded. If ever there was a time for a third party in the US it is now, yet they are deliberately excluded because lack of exposure is the only way to stop them.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    09 Oct '16 20:18
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Some suggestions here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SljrHOsbKcM

Also, it is interesting that third party candidates are being excluded. If ever there was a time for a third party in the US it is now, yet they are deliberately excluded because lack of exposure is the only way to stop them.
    Voter would be harder to control that way.

That will never happen

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree