Juror:  Please show me the crime

Juror: Please show me the crime

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lake Como

Moves
15d

@spruce112358 said
As long as you declared the $130k gift to the IRS via Form 709.

"When you make a financial gift to someone, you—not the recipient of the gift—are responsible for paying any gift taxes owed. If you give gifts of cash, property, or other assets to someone during any given tax year, you're required to file Form 709 to report the gift."

"The basic gift tax exclusion or ...[text shortened]... gifts. And no IRS Form 709.

You really want to elect a guy President who breaks the law? Hmmmm...
Sonhouse wants jail for life. SHouse gives me the creeps,
I still don’t see wherre the crime is, sorry. No talking head on our side sees a crime. If it is a slam dunk, he did it, no proper record, why is the trial lasting for weeks? Why?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
15d

@AverageJoe1
No proper record. Since when did you become a forensic accountant? I guess you figure nothing wrong with Peckerhead catch and kill which helped Trump avoid bad press, no big deal? Besides the fact there was fraud which you ignore.

Lake Como

Moves
15d

@no1marauder said
This has been explained to you at least a dozen times.

Cohen's payment to Daniels was an illegal campaign contribution (for which he pled guilty to).

Trump admitted six years ago he reimbursed Cohen for it.

He did so with checks labeled "legal expenses" and entered in his corporate records as such.

These checks and ledger account entries are false business rec ...[text shortened]... York.

You should stop listening to propaganda outlets that claim the nonsense you are parroting.
I hereby introduce for the record the Marauder post, just above, which says all this ad nauseum, leaving me once again to ask………why has the prosecution not rested, why does the jury not have the case in the jury room? If Marauder has all this, why doesn’t the jury? Hello? Could it be there are no facts for them to deliberate? Seems Marauder has laid out the law, but short on facts, which is the responsibility of the jury to deliberate.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
15d
1 edit

@AverageJoe1
Why don't they rest? Because they have an airtight case and are introducing more damning evidence as if Pecker's testimony wasn't enough. There will be lots more dirt to follow, solid evidence not political persecution.
Your god denying any contact with either of those women will not sit well with the jury who BTW are NOT corrupt and NOT 95% dems like your god farted again.

Über-Nerd

Moves
14d

@averagejoe1 said
I hereby introduce for the record the Marauder post, just above, which says all this ad nauseum, leaving me once again to ask………why has the prosecution not rested, why does the jury not have the case in the jury room? If Marauder has all this, why doesn’t the jury? Hello? Could it be there are no facts for them to deliberate? Seems Marauder has laid out the law, but short on facts, which is the responsibility of the jury to deliberate.
The jury is deliberating. The reason it has been long getting this far is that Trump delays and stalls and appeals and intimidates witnesses and delays again and appeals to the SCOTUS claiming executive privilege and total immunity for ever and ever, and complains that he shouldn't have to stand trial because it is 'politically motivated', because 'he has a campaign to run', and because 'he should be attending his wife's birthday party'.

w

Moves
14d

@moonbus said
The jury is deliberating. The reason it has been long getting this far is that Trump delays and stalls and appeals and intimidates witnesses and delays again and appeals to the SCOTUS claiming executive privilege and total immunity for ever and ever, and complains that he shouldn't have to stand trial because it is 'politically motivated', because 'he has a campaign to run', and because 'he should be attending his wife's birthday party'.
Yeah the trial could have happened last year were it not for the repetitive requests for delays by Trump's team. Also, there was no need for a trial at all with a simple plea deal and a fine we go on our merry way. Also, there have been lots of scheduled off days in which trump played golf instead of campaigning.

The trial makes him look like a sympathetic, persecuted politician. Exactly what he wants and where he wants to be.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
14d

@AverageJoe1
It is no doubt ad nauseum to you but I can say it is not ad nauseum to the judge or the jury, which btw has repubs there also and it only takes one not guilty vote to kill the conviction.
And of course your backup is CORRUPT COURT. Which it apparently is only for Trump, anyone else including dudes like Cohen, totally clean court but for Trump, ANY guilty verdict is corrupt since you know your god is above the law.