Just an administrator

Just an administrator

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

aw
Baby Gauss

Ceres

Moves
01 Jul 10

I paraphrase:

Under American Constitution the President is the administrator of the American people foreign policy. And the government should strive to give the people the facts that will help them plan the foreign policy.

This was around the mid 60's and boy!, things have changed in the land of Freedom and Democracy.
I'd love to see an American senator say these words on national television in this day and age.

This is what democracy should be about, but sadly it isn't.
What have changed in America in these last 50 years that such a view among an American senator isn't even a mirage?

HG

Moves
02 Jul 10

Originally posted by adam warlock
I paraphrase:

Under American Constitution the President is the administrator of the American people foreign policy. And the government should strive to give the people the facts that will help them plan the foreign policy.

This was around the mid 60's and boy!, things have changed in the land of Freedom and Democracy.
I'd love to s ...[text shortened]... erica in these last 50 years that such a view among an American senator isn't even a mirage?
Why don't you tell us all knowing Guru?

aw
Baby Gauss

Ceres

Moves
02 Jul 10
1 edit

Originally posted by Hugh Glass
Why don't you tell us all knowing Guru?
If I knew the answer I wouldn't ask, all ignoring Simpleton.

silicon valley

Moves
03 Jul 10

I paraphrase:

I'd love to s ...[text shortened]... erica in these last 50 years that such a view among an American senator isn't even a mirage?
what changed your opinion between now and 2008? did it occur in Jan. 2009?

HG

Moves
05 Jul 10

If I knew the answer I wouldn't ask, all ignoring Simpleton.
Oh that's right,, excuse me,, I get wrapped up in FMF posts,,, ignoramus?

aw
Baby Gauss

Ceres

Moves
05 Jul 10

Originally posted by Hugh Glass
Oh that's right,, excuse me,, I get wrapped up in FMF posts,,, ignoramus?
Are you saying that you have confused me with FMF?

That's low... 😞