1. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 May '09 06:372 edits
    A "pastor" in Arizona is trying to get some sympathy for his actions at a state border checkpoint, and he's using this on his website as an example of the awful things he had to put up with.

YouTube&feature=related

Is there anyone that actually thinks this clown was in the right? His behaviour was warped.

(You must watch the video to have a valid opinion)
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 May '09 07:37
    What a shame it is to see Americans turning on one another like this.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 May '09 11:58
    Didn't see any taser incident, though.

The officers just let him go in the end.

Would you say the driver's attitude was a "post-9/11 attitude" or a "9/10 attitude"?
  4. Germany
    Moves
    17 May '09 12:02
    TL;DW, any summary?
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 May '09 13:17
    Originally posted by FMF
    Didn't see any taser incident, though.

The officers just let him go in the end.

Would you say the driver's attitude was a "post-9/11 attitude" or a "9/10 attitude"?
    Yeah it's from an earlier trip, the pastor has been driving through border checkpoints and trying to antagonize the officers in an effort to provoke an incident.
  6. Joined
    03 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 May '09 14:25
    Originally posted by FMF
    What a shame it is to see Americans turning on one another like this.
    For once, FMF, I agree with you. The law allows another citizen to LEGALLY turn upon another citizen and humiliate and harrass that other citizen. The judicary system allows police officers, in one way or another, to treat their fellow human siblings, like s..t.

It is no good saying 'police officers should aslo follow the law'. The judicary system has figured out a way by which police officers can basically do what they want.

Chess playing Magistrates / Judges / Solicitors etc etc reading this - you are all party to this inhumane, immoral situation. You have the power to change it - DO IT.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 May '09 14:40
    I'll bet if the pastor's daughter was kidnapped he'd want the police checking every car leaving the area. Hopefully the police will respect everyone's rights and let the kidnapper drive off with his kid in the trunk. See how the pastor likes that.
  8. Joined
    03 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 May '09 14:52
    Originally posted by Sam The Sham
    I'll bet if the pastor's daughter was kidnapped he'd want the police checking every car leaving the area. Hopefully the police will respect everyone's rights and let the kidnapper drive off with his kid in the trunk. See how the pastor likes that.
    The police would be pretty hopeless at finding the kidknappers of the Pastor's daughter, if he has one.

The police are very good at harrassing members of the public. They are hopeless at solving real crime. Indeed, real crime, in many cases, is carried out by the police themsleves.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 May '09 15:141 edit
    Originally posted by znsho
    The police would be pretty hopeless at finding the kidknappers of the Pastor's daughter, if he has one.

The police are very good at harrassing members of the public. They are hopeless at solving real crime. Indeed, real crime, in many cases, is carried out by the police themsleves.
    "Hopeless at solving crime"........lotta people in prison may disagree.
  10. Joined
    03 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 May '09 15:211 edit
    "Hopeless at solving crime"........lotta people in prison may disagree.
    Lotta people in prison will agree. Wrong people locked up, or shot in the head, because of police stupidity.

Average police officer = big-headed thug = low intelligence.
  11. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Moves
    17 May '09 16:35
    Still missing the point oh so spectacularly, eh?

OK, so continuing on your idiotic scenario:
    Would you then defend the cops if they tasered YOUR daughter, because she didn't feel the need to get out of her car, because the cops are looking for this pastor's daughter?
  12. Pepperland
    Moves
    17 May '09 16:37
    A "pastor" in Arizona is trying to get some sympathy for his actions at a state border checkpoint, and he's using this on his website as an example of the awful things he had to put up with.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFS7oZtE8Ks&feature=related

Is there anyone that actually thinks this clown was in the right? His behaviour was warped.

(You must watch the video to have a valid opinion)
    that pastor needs to get a life.
  13. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    17 May '09 16:39
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    that pastor needs to get a life.
    Do you think that justifies being tased without even being issued a warning?
  14. Pepperland
    Moves
    17 May '09 16:47
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Do you think that justifies being tased without even being issued a warning?
    do you really want me to answer that question?
  15. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    17 May '09 16:50
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    do you really want me to answer that question?
    There are people who do think that way. Look at Sam the Sham defending the tasing in the General forum.

So, yes, it would be great if you could answer it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree