1. Joined
    03 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 May '09 18:271 edit
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    when people make fools of themselves you gotta tase them.
    Have you, in your life, never made a fool of yourself?

We all make mistakes, even police officers.
  2. Joined
    03 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 May '09 18:311 edit
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    I think he should have given id for operation of a motor vehichle and would have proved him to be from the usa. Other than that, excellent behavior. See how fast the cop turned to labeling him as a terrorist when he had nothing on him. Get used to it because the entire United States is considered the " back field " . That pesky constitution will be gone ...[text shortened]... cops do not have enough forsight to see they are ruining their own and their families future.
    Agreed. The police are behaving in such a way that they, themselves, as citizens, will suffer.

We are all human. Many of us have families and children. The police and judicary sytem fails to recognise this.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 May '09 22:24
    Originally posted by znsho
    Agreed. The police are behaving in such a way that they, themselves, as citizens, will suffer.

We are all human. Many of us have families and children. The police and judicary sytem fails to recognise this.
    It's odd that thousands of people drive through this checkpoint every day with no problem from the police other than a friendly wave-through but THIS GUY can't get by without causing a disaster with his belligerant attitude.

it wasn't the police behaviour that caused the problem.
  4. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    18 May '09 01:34
    Originally posted by Sam The Sham
    "Excellent behaviour"????????

How could you watch the video and call his behaviour excellent?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFS7oZtE8Ks&feature=related

I'm speechless.
    He didn't back down. He stood up for our constitutional rights. It was obvious he intended to film the event and knew he wasn't going to comply to make a point. He did not leave until they released him. He showed us the real war on terror and how it will be an excuse to control everyone.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 May '09 01:35
    He didn't back down. He stood up for our constitutional rights. It was obvious he intended to film the event and knew he wasn't going to comply to make a point. He did not leave until they released him. He showed us the real war on terror and how it will be an excuse to control everyone.
    He acted like a spoiled child having a tantrum.
  6. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    18 May '09 01:40
    It's odd that thousands of people drive through this checkpoint every day with no problem from the police other than a friendly wave-through but THIS GUY can't get by without causing a disaster with his belligerant attitude.

it wasn't the police behaviour that caused the problem.
    But through this guys video we can see a little deeper into the homeland security bs. He was just making a point and had to not comply to make it. Did you see the cop say he was under suspicion of terroism like 10 seconds after he said he didn't suspect him of anything? This video was great. Of course a lot of people wont like the preacher man and can't see past their emotional knee jerk reactions, but not everyone is close minded and can appreciate the video for what it shows.
  7. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    18 May '09 01:41
    He acted like a spoiled child having a tantrum.
    That isn't illegal is it?
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 May '09 04:12
    That isn't illegal is it?
    No but it's not praiseworthy, or "excellent" as you claimed.
  9. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    18 May '09 06:031 edit
    No but it's not praiseworthy, or "excellent" as you claimed.
    It was a provocative act. It worked. He probably didn't want to roll his window down because it smelled of doughnut fart there. The bahavior I was refering to was standing up for his rights instead of licking their boots. I wasn't talking about the act itself. Most excellent! It opened up a window for the public to see something about the mentality of the police state as well as show how the constitution isn't upheld by the supreme court. We can be stopped for any reason and detained and set up for a crime just because we don't support NWO agenda. If I want to live like Europeans I would move there. I don't fancy their bull crap moving here.
  10. Pepperland
    Moves
    18 May '09 09:23
    Originally posted by znsho
    Have you, in your life, never made a fool of yourself?

We all make mistakes, even police officers.
    sometimes yes, and I wouldn't have minded if I had been tased back then.
  11. Joined
    03 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 May '09 18:46
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    sometimes yes, and I wouldn't have minded if I had been tased back then.
    You know what it is like to be tased, then?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree