1. Joined
    26 Dec '08
    Moves
    04 Oct '09 04:51
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    I found it.

Here's an interesting article written by one of the few sources that are worth a dam.

http://www.factcheck.org/2009/10/health-care-overhaul-constitutional/
    It's not bad for some of the issues raised on that random email it references... what were you actually arguing in particular based on the site, though?
  2. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    04 Oct '09 08:46
    Originally posted by eljefejesus
    It's not bad for some of the issues raised on that random email it references... what were you actually arguing in particular based on the site, though?
    It's a great website I use quite frequently. Tonight I'm going to look up the details on the mandate so I can make up my mind about it. But to be sure, there are TONS is outlandish fabrications about "Obamacare" that stick.
  3. Joined
    26 Dec '08
    Moves
    04 Oct '09 09:24
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    It's a great website I use quite frequently. Tonight I'm going to look up the details on the mandate so I can make up my mind about it. But to be sure, there are TONS is outlandish fabrications about "Obamacare" that stick.
    It may be, but they don't seem to have a final bill and they all mean more tons of federal bureaucracies just when the retirement costs of baby boomers are set to skyrocket.

Conveniently for the federal government, they loosened the regulatory restrictions on credit that prevented recessions and then a recession took place, forcing many baby boomers to retire. I'm not saying they wanted it, since they get less revenue, but I am saying that the looming crisis in medicare and social security have only temporarily been kicked a little further along into the future.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree