Kunsoo

Standard memberwhodey
Debates 10 Sep '12 05:12
  1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10 Sep '12 05:12
    What manner of suicide will Kunsoo attempt if Romney is elected?

1. Death by listening to teleprompter speeches given by Obama for the last 4 years in one sitting without food or water?

2. Riding up and down the street on horseback in Paul Revere fashion yelling, "Romeny is coming, Romney is coming" but in the wrong side of town.

Any others?

Not to worry Kunsoo, Obama is the Al Capone of politics. He is a shoe in. 😉
  2. Standard memberwittywonka
    Chocolate Expert
    Cocoa Mountains
    Moves
    10 Sep '12 08:24
    Originally posted by whodey

1. Death by listening to teleprompter speeches given by Obama for the last 4 years in one sitting without food or water?

2. Riding up and down the street on horseback in Paul Revere fashion yelling, "Romeny is coming, Romney is coming" but in the wrong side of town.

Any others?

What would it take to convince you on 11/7 that, if Obama wins reelection, the election wasn't a scam?
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10 Sep '12 13:23
    Originally posted by wittywonka
    What would it take to convince you on 11/7 that, if Obama wins reelection, the election wasn't a scam?
    Maybe you could have Jimmy Carter supervise the voting booths like he does in banana republics around the globe. 😛
  4. Standard memberwittywonka
    Chocolate Expert
    Cocoa Mountains
    Moves
    10 Sep '12 21:48
    Maybe you could have Jimmy Carter supervise the voting booths like he does in banana republics around the globe. 😛
    I'm serious, whodey.

I think it's hard for a lot of conservatives to refute criticisms of undermining the president's legitimacy when they keep making up fatalistic strawman scenarios where the president will only have won through subversive means.
  5. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    10 Sep '12 23:13

Any others?

I'll probably opt for death by Chick-Fil-A.
  6. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    11 Sep '12 01:24
    Originally posted by Kunsoo
    I'll probably opt for death by Chick-Fil-A.
    Those cows look totally non aggressive.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree