1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    30 Mar '24 10:453 edits
    A business creates a model, a budget, aligns expenses to produce a profit...................and then Biden attempts to strip them of freedom to operate their private business, like freezing the price of donuts at Uncle Charlie's Donut Shop.
    He does that now with the airlines. Here is a link. What do you think he will dictate next? He is a dictator. Just having a mindset of telling companies what to charge, how to run their businesses come hell or high water, makes him obviously tearing down Democracy.
    Sonhouse is our 'democracy' czar, I have never heard a definiton from Sonhouse, this would be a great exxample for him to explain what is going on. Can one be free and independent with such pressure from its own government? Could Biden require me to hire 6 people when I can only afford to pay 5 people? Does the government have such power? Isnt that un-democratic? Nothing Biden does is allowed by the Constitution. In a few weeks, SCOTUS will have to once again reprimand his tuition gambit.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/marjorie-taylor-greene-bashes-biden-family-plane-fees-1234961629/

** Let's see if the squeamish libs take exceptioin to referencing MTG, all the while ignoring the issue. They will do it even as I point out that they will. Weird fellers.
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    30 Mar '24 11:16
    @AverageJoe1
    Biden said (yesterday during his $25M! fundraiser) that Trump has tried to take away the right to choice...he said that in answering his 1st question. But he himself is taking away right to choose by his very actions listed above.
    Note that Biden needed Presidents and Celebrities to heeeeeeelllllp him raise money. Trump, the man in this race, stands alone in his endeavors. Go Trump! Presidential material, don't you think?
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Mar '24 14:59
    @AverageJoe1
    You BETTER be worried. Your orange anti christ is spending all HIS pac money on lawyers because he IS a criminal, criminals don't need to spend millions on lawyer fees.
    As a result Biden has some hundred mil to buy ads and if you didn't know, it is ads that sway people, independents who haven't decided which way to swing.
    So X45 is in trouble in many ways and financial is one of them, not even talking about his legal issues. It is TV ads that mainly decide elections so if I were you I would plan your next move when Biden wins again. Maybe YOU can move to Brazil like I am contemplating if X45 wins.
    You think accusing Biden of threatening democracy is going to buy you points here? Maybe with moot the hoot or possible resurgence of Metal brain or your alleged black buddy Earl, but you are SO fukking obvious to the adults in the room.
    You could take this routine on the road as either a talking head on TV, Newsmax or OAN or become a standup comic, could be a whole new avenue for you.
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    30 Mar '24 21:481 edit
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    You BETTER be worried. Your orange anti christ is spending all HIS pac money on lawyers because he IS a criminal, criminals don't need to spend millions on lawyer fees.
    As a result Biden has some hundred mil to buy ads and if you didn't know, it is ads that sway people, independents who haven't decided which way to swing.
    So X45 is in trouble in many ways and ...[text shortened]... a talking head on TV, Newsmax or OAN or become a standup comic, could be a whole new avenue for you.
    Hey, y'all are crazy about me. What if you were jawboing with just another SHouse. You would go mad. And, hey, you are not going to move anywhere if 45 wins. Give it up. No one ever does. Madonna, et al, a bunch of weenies. Taylor Swift is pert'neer a billionaire.
    Hey, y'all complain about how much money the rich have......But you never include the hollywood people, Tom Cruise I think gets $25M per movie. It is because they are one of you. Ha, you didn't think I was watching, did you, you hypocrite you.
  5. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    30 Mar '24 23:54
    @averagejoe1 said
    Hey, y'all are crazy about me. What if you were jawboing with just another SHouse. You would go mad. And, hey, you are not going to move anywhere if 45 wins. Give it up. No one ever does. Madonna, et al, a bunch of weenies. Taylor Swift is pert'neer a billionaire.
    Hey, y'all complain about how much money the rich have......But you never include the hollywood ...[text shortened]... t is because they are one of you. Ha, you didn't think I was watching, did you, you hypocrite you.
    Ummmmm... dude. Take a valium? I dunno, this seems like a medical condition - no offense.

Lot's of people with narcissism get overwrought. Trump, for example. He's headed for the looney bin.

Try to hold it together. You can do it. We're rootin' for ya! All friends here.
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    31 Mar '24 10:42
    @spruce112358 said
    Ummmmm... dude. Take a valium? I dunno, this seems like a medical condition - no offense.

Lot's of people with narcissism get overwrought. Trump, for example. He's headed for the looney bin.

Try to hold it together. You can do it. We're rootin' for ya! All friends here.
    Is Obama a narcissist?
  7. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    31 Mar '24 11:29
    @averagejoe1 said
    Is Obama a narcissist?
    What do you think?
  8. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    31 Mar '24 11:36
    @spruce112358 said
    What do you think?
    Libs answer questions with questions. zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  9. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    31 Mar '24 11:42
    @averagejoe1 said
    Libs answer questions with questions. zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Just curious.

I think he was an idealist who believed a little too strongly in the goodness of his fellow man. As happens, I think he became disillusioned and disappointed, but tried not to show it too much.

No, I don't think he was a narcissist.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    31 Mar '24 16:411 edit
    @spruce112358
    less than average Joe1 is just trying desperately to distract from the obvious narcissism of Trump.
    Like when he 'speaks' at that cop's funeral, it turns into all about Trump, happens just about every time he speaks. And his crowd is so hypnotized they don't see it, till of course if he gets elected then it is too late for regret or buyers remorse.
  11. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    31 Mar '24 16:56
    @sonhouse said
    @spruce112358
    less than average Joe1 is just trying desperately to distract from the obvious narcissism of Trump.
    Like when he 'speaks' at that cop's funeral, it turns into all about Trump, happens just about every time he speaks. And his crowd is so hypnotized they don't see it, till of course if he gets elected then it is too late for regret or buyers remorse.
    What did Biden say at that funeral? Hopefully, he apologized for his weak stance on crime. It was a good opportunity for him to beg a bit of forgiveness, and promise to turn his mess around. Man, you prob think his mess all AOK. You must, since you never say a thing about it.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    31 Mar '24 23:48
    @AverageJoe1
    And you of course don't know the first shots of would be dictators, "we have to stop crime' and only I can fix crime so vote for me.
    You are sick.
  13. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    01 Apr '24 02:07
    @averagejoe1 said
    Is Obama a narcissist?
    I answered you, and I asked you what you thought.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 Apr '24 13:28
    @AverageJoe1
    Again with distraction. You cannot directly answer any question about your orange anti Christ.
  15. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    01 Apr '24 16:14
    @spruce112358 said
    I answered you, and I asked you what you thought.
    I didn't answer what I 'thought', because is the epitome of narcissism, a well known fact. Just his little hop-skip (which biden imitates, and faeries love) gives him away....'watch me be cool and cute and athletic', etc. is enough
    So he is the ultimate of narcissistic. Didn't think it needed saying, Did you once say you are a libertarian? I say that you are not.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree