Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    12 Aug '15 16:32
    Originally posted by Landisqueen170
    Ann Coulter for Trump's VP.

Kill me.
    lol
    Pretty good. I'm thinking of the perfect VP that, along with Trump, will complete the degradation of our politics to utter pop culture drivel. Maybe Jerry Springer?
  3. Germany
    Moves
    12 Aug '15 19:46
    Originally posted by Sleepyguy
    Pretty good. I'm thinking of the perfect VP that, along with Trump, will complete the degradation of our politics to utter pop culture drivel. Maybe Jerry Springer?
    Jerry Springer was actually a mayor (of Cincinnati) prior to his career as a talk show host.
  4. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    12 Aug '15 20:25
    If Trump were to pick Palin as VP, that would be a match made in soundbite heaven.
  5. Joined
    09 Feb '10
    Moves
    13 Aug '15 05:52
    Originally posted by Sleepyguy
    Yup, that would do it! Lol
  6. Joined
    09 Feb '10
    Moves
    13 Aug '15 05:56
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Jerry Springer was actually a mayor (of Cincinnati) prior to his career as a talk show host.
    Yes, that is true although I'm quite disgusted with myself for even knowing this. Lol

Well, his resume is sound. He should do just fine, I would think?
  7. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    14 Aug '15 20:29
    Originally posted by Landisqueen170
    Ann Coulter for Trump's VP.
    If you're willing to go that far, why not go the whole hog and ask for Martha Stewart?
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    14 Aug '15 20:51
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    If you're willing to go that far, why not go the whole hog and ask for Martha Stewart?
    Ugh.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Aug '15 21:541 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

10. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    15 Aug '15 02:07
    Originally posted by vivify
    Donald Trump during the debate:

[youtube]fo7P1ERN5uY[/youtube]
    Sarah Palin.
  11. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    15 Aug '15 02:091 edit
    Originally posted by Wulebgr
    I think that it's amazing that for the first time in her life, Megyn Kelly demonstrated the fundamental skills of a reporter. This moment--hers--may also be the first time that FOX "news" exhibited evidence that it has anyone with the skills normally expected of everyone in a news organization. However, this strange (because competent) episode still supports the notion that Kelly and all her FOX cronies are tools of the GOP.
    Funny that most of the real audience of Fox News long ago recognized Megan Kelly's ability and professionalism. Now because she took on a leading Republican candidate, she gets recognition from the left.
  12. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    15 Aug '15 02:10
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    But the Donald would have a a hard time calling her an ugly fat pig. 😀
    Without getting his wig knocked off.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Aug '15 17:43

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Aug '15 17:46
    Originally posted by normbenign
    Without getting his wig knocked off.
    The Hunt for Donald Trump’s Hairdresser, and How to Make ‘It’ Better

As Donald Trump courts controversy on the campaign trail, his hair remains mesmerizing, defying both taste and gravity. Who’s responsible, and what can be done?

The once marmalade-colored locks of his one-of-a-kind hairstyle had become a muddled mess of silver and faded blond.

The Trump hair really is something: it’s orange and matted-looking on the sides, and now white/silver, wispy, swept back, defying the laws of physics and practicality, on top.

“My agent got in touch with Trump’s office around 1997 to put me forward as someone who could cut or restyle his hair,” Losi, the celebrity men’s hairdresser for New York salon Martial Vivot, told The Daily Beast as she was en route to Toronto to style Jake Gyllenhaal’s locks for the premiere of his new movie, Southpaw.

Losi has also styled the likes of Hugh Jackman, Tom Hanks, Liam Neeson, Zachary Quinto, and Steve Buscemi.

“We were told, ‘His hair is the way it is,’” Losi said of the firm word from Trump’s office. “He gives strong direction about how it should be, and he’s not very interested in changing it. Apparently, he does his own. He starts from the back. He combs it forward, so it reaches down past his nose, and then he folds it back, and then he sprays it.”

Losi, on the other hand, would have tried “to brush some of it to the side,” she said. “You can’t cut it too short. He’s a big guy with a fat face. Cut it too short and he’d end up with jowls.”

As for the color, she doubts it’s natural.

“He is probably like one of my clients who dyes his hair once every four months, leaving it until the roots really start coming through,” she said. “You would also have to blow-dry that kind of hair: the nature of white hair is that it cannot be contained.”

On Friday, when he spoke to the Friends of Abe, the ginger flank of Trump hair was plastered firm down at the sides, and a side parting had emerged. The back was long, straggly, and running free.

Trump’s hairdo, or hairdon’t, has been a meme-worthy fixation of pop culture for years.

“People always comment on it,” Trump told Nigel Farndale of Britain’s Daily Telegraph. “But it’s not that bad, and it is mine—look,” Trump added, reportedly tugging at the front to show this was no wig or toupée.

“I mean, I get killed on it. I had an article where someone said it was a hairpiece, but you can see it isn’t.”

Farndale assents that this is true, then asked whether Trump used gel. “No, I use spray, actually. I’ll comb it wet, then spray it so it doesn’t get blown away by the wind.”

According to a 2011 interview with Rolling Stone magazine, Trump confessed that his daily routine consists of one part Head and Shoulders and one part air dry (approximately 60 minutes).

“Yes I do use a comb,” he told Erik Hedegaard. “Do I comb it forward? No, I don’t comb it forward…I actually don’t have a bad hairline. When you think about it, it’s not bad. I mean, I get a lot of credit for comb-overs. But it’s not really a comb-over. It’s sort of a little bit forward and back. I’ve combed it the same way for years. Same thing, every time.”

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/07/12/the-hunt-for-donald-trump-s-hairdresser-and-how-to-make-it-better.html#

YouTube
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    15 Aug '15 17:583 edits
    Originally posted by normbenign
    Funny that most of the real audience of Fox News long ago recognized Megan Kelly's ability and professionalism. Now because she took on a leading Republican candidate, she gets recognition from the left.
    I'm not sure everyone sees what is going on here, at least, the way I see it.

I have to say, I did not give Donald a chance in hell of ever winning the GOP, but my mind is beginning to change.

Think of this, most in the GOP have to struggle with trying to lean right to win the nomination, and trying to lean left thereafter. Donald has no such concerns. No one in their right mind thinks Donald gives a damn about such things as abortion or gay marriage. However, all he has to do in order to appease conservatives is to say he is against such things as abortion as a general rule. It has worked in the past, and it will continue to work.

As for the political correctness, Donald is pioneering political discourse. He is challenging the notion that being politically correct is what is needed to get elected. People are so sick of it. Listening to Donald, even though he may offend you on some level, is refreshing in this respect. And has been said, he is already well known having had a TV reality show. Really, Donald just ran his Presidential campaign courtesy of NBC while getting paid to do it. And guess what Jeb, you're fired.

And lastly, people are sick of politicians pretending to not be rich, or at least, apologizing for it, while Donald rides around in a limo with the big letters "TRUMP" on the side of it. Donald is not ashamed of his wealth. No, Donald is proud of his wealth and flaunts it at the world as if to say, "Wish you were me?" Although I don't like the guy, it is a much preferable stance to take than politicians like Hillary who tries to pretend she is poor, or Romney who tries to apologize for his wealth. I say, embrace what you are and be proud. And if you are not proud, then take a different path in life. That's all people really ask. If you do not embrace who you are, then don't expect anyone else ot either.

As for Fox news, most conservatives think of Fox News as the voice box for the GOP establishment, which continually pokes fun at the Tea Party. Donald is also tapping into this, and at the same time, breaking all the rules of political correctness while doing it.

Just say'in. 😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree