Sorry - thought we were just being silly?! 😉
  2. Joined
    09 Feb '10
    Moves
    16 Aug '15 17:54
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Ugh.
    Double ugh
    Although she does make some seriously good pies. Would that help our country? lol 🙄
  3. Joined
    09 Feb '10
    Moves
    16 Aug '15 18:01
    Originally posted by whodey
    I'm not sure everyone sees what is going on here, at least, the way I see it.

I have to say, I did not give Donald a chance in hell of ever winning the GOP, but my mind is beginning to change.

Think of this, most in the GOP have to struggle with trying to lean right to win the nomination, and trying to lean left thereafter. Donald has no such concerns. ...[text shortened]... e same time, breaking all the rules of political correctness while doing it.

Just say'in. 😛
    Trump would make for a totally out-of-the-box president. He does speak his mind & could care less about being PC. For that, I give him thumbs up!

He's rich & proud of it. No shame in being rich if you worked hard to get your wealth That used to be admired actually. Back in the day. lol Hopefully one is benevolent AND rich, but no law saying you must be both!

But wow - that ego of his. And his lack of decorum. Yikes. 😳

Why can't he get a better hair piece if he is a zillionaire? I don't quite get that....
  4. Germany
    Moves
    16 Aug '15 18:10
    Originally posted by Landisqueen170
    Trump would make for a totally out-of-the-box president. He does speak his mind & could care less about being PC. For that, I give him thumbs up!

He's rich & proud of it. No shame in being rich if you worked hard to get your wealth That used to be admired actually. Back in the day. lol Hopefully one is benevolent AND rich, but no law saying you mu ...[text shortened]... s. 😳

Why can't he get a better hair piece if he is a zillionaire? I don't quite get that....
    Trump inherited his wealth and managed to maintain it in the shadiest of businesses despite going bankrupt (apparently, several times). He's about as admirable as a damp brick.
  5. Joined
    09 Feb '10
    Moves
    16 Aug '15 18:20
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Trump inherited his wealth and managed to maintain it in the shadiest of businesses despite going bankrupt (apparently, several times). He's about as admirable as a damp brick.
    Didn't say he was personally admirable just that he is wealthy & not ashamed of it.

I would say he is probably a pretty hard-working man. I don't know all about his business dealings, nor do you, but I think it is fair to say he is no slacker.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Aug '15 20:261 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

7. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    16 Aug '15 20:37
    Incorrect.
    Trump did not go bankrupt several rimes. Trump has never gone bankrupt.
    Companies he has owned did. Big difference from what you are claiming.
    I am not positive on the numbers but I think he filed bankruptcy in 4 out of around 70 companies he owns.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    17 Aug '15 00:01
    As Donald Trump would say, "You don't have a clue" as to how businesses work. 😏
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    17 Aug '15 00:02
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Nope. 😏

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree