Yes.

And bad devil.
  2. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    30 Jul '17 08:27
    Originally posted by @sasquatch672
    I have returned once again, lads and lasses, and am back to engage in mortal rhetorical combat with all of you Trump-hating, American-flag standing-on, Antifa-loving anarchist pricks! Trump has made me believe again, has made me laugh, raise my eyebrows, and he is the RIGHT MAN for the job right now! So here we go, lads and lasses, and you delicate s ...[text shortened]... Western world. So here we go, kiddoes...strap up, because we're going for a ride! TRUMP 2020!!
    Who are you?
  3. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    30 Jul '17 09:11
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    Who are you?
    He's Whodey's brother in Christ.
  4. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    30 Jul '17 12:14
    I have returned once again, lads and lasses, and am back to engage in mortal rhetorical combat with all of you Trump-hating, American-flag standing-on, Antifa-loving anarchist pricks! Trump has made me believe again, has made me laugh, raise my eyebrows, and he is the RIGHT MAN for the job right now! So here we go, lads and lasses, and you delicate s ...[text shortened]... Western world. So here we go, kiddoes...strap up, because we're going for a ride! TRUMP 2020!!
    Is that you, Mooch?
  5. Subscribermoonbus
    รœber-Nerd
    Moves
    30 Jul '17 22:171 edit
    So, you're back. From where? Scientology camp?
  6. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    31 Jul '17 16:08
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    Who are you?
    You remember me, Shavvy...don't be coy, come over here and give me a wet sloppy kiss on the cheek!
  7. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    31 Jul '17 19:40
    What? What did you say? Were you saying something?
    What? What did you say? Were you saying something?

Nothing you could comprehend, go back to your Hillbilly Handfishin. ๐Ÿ˜ต
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    31 Jul '17 19:44
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    How was the asylum?
    It's good to laugh ๐Ÿ™‚
  9. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    01 Aug '17 03:04
    I am here to RIDE LIBERALS RIGHT INTO OBLIVION. You dirty, scummy, anything-goes-if-it-supports-your-worldview, unprincipled animals. In your quest to create Utopia, you destroy free speech, you destroy individual rights, you destroy debate - you attack the very foundations of Judeo-Christian, Greco-Roman society. Your soulless, arrogant, sneering, self-aggrandizing, self-righteous, angry, ruthless, Marxist philosophy is going to be destroyed. I'm going to destroy your arguments with facts, and expose you for the unthinking, state-worshipping, expendable lemmings that you are. I am going to open your eyes, or make you carve them out of your own heads with melon ball spoons. You will not win. Your side's criminality in the name of political correctness and Marxism is being more exposed every day. Your time has passed. Your worldview has failed everywhere it's been tried, and I will be damned if it will take over these United States.

Game on.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 Aug '17 03:58
    I am here to RIDE LIBERALS RIGHT INTO OBLIVION. You dirty, scummy, anything-goes-if-it-supports-your-worldview, unprincipled animals. In your quest to create Utopia, you destroy free speech, you destroy individual rights, you destroy debate - you attack the very foundations of Judeo-Christian, Greco-Roman society. Your soulless, arrogant, sneering, ...[text shortened]... re it's been tried, and I will be damned if it will take over these United States.

Game on.
    Easy now.

Put down the crack pipe.
  11. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    01 Aug '17 03:58
    It's amazing how openly you embrace the imperialist slave societies of the Classical world.
  12. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    01 Aug '17 04:33
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Easy now.

Put down the crack pipe.
    It's just caffeine. That's all. And a love of my Constitution, that I took an oath to preserve against all enemies, foreign and domestic. No physical harm, I'm just going to beat you over your heads with logic and truth, until you stop either believing the lies that the MSM tells you or stop telling lies yourselves.
  13. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    01 Aug '17 04:35
    Originally posted by @athousandyoung
    It's amazing how openly you embrace the imperialist slave societies of the Classical world.
    Yeah yeah, with all your code words and Marxist phrases, you still don't make any sense to anybody who lives outside your Marxist bubble.
  14. Germany
    Moves
    01 Aug '17 07:57
    It's just caffeine. That's all. And a love of my Constitution, that I took an oath to preserve against all enemies, foreign and domestic. No physical harm, I'm just going to beat you over your heads with logic and truth, until you stop either believing the lies that the MSM tells you or stop telling lies yourselves.
    Trump's election campaign focused on staunch opposition to several principles of the U.S. constitution, such as freedom of speech, freedom of religion and the rule of law. Do you disagree with Trump's complaints about the U.S. constitution?
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 Aug '17 08:061 edit
    Well then.

I consume more caffeine per day than almost anyone I know. And while, yeah, I've typed out my share of manic diatribes, I'm afraid you have me beat there. Excuse me if I don't buy into your version of 'logic and truth', because my 'logic and truth' is based on people, and actually trying to help them out as best I can, not set them up to be roundly disappointed by a system that frankly doesn't give a damn whether they live or die, as long as the Corporate interests are satisfied.

And, oh, btw, I took the same oath, Benito. I fully understand what the US Constitution is for, and it is for securing the rights of the People, not taking them away or making sure some people never get them.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree