1. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    29 Jul '17 04:43
    I have returned once again, lads and lasses, and am back to engage in mortal rhetorical combat with all of you Trump-hating, American-flag standing-on, Antifa-loving anarchist pricks! Trump has made me believe again, has made me laugh, raise my eyebrows, and he is the RIGHT MAN for the job right now! So here we go, lads and lasses, and you delicate souls, be prepared, because I'm coming after your beloved Barack Obama, your Queen Hillary, and anybody in this forum who doesn't recognize what a destructive force modern liberalism is in my beloved Judeo-Christian, Greco-Roman Western world. So here we go, kiddoes...strap up, because we're going for a ride! TRUMP 2020!!
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    29 Jul '17 06:20
    Originally posted by @sasquatch672
    I have returned once again, lads and lasses, and am back to engage in mortal rhetorical combat with all of you Trump-hating, American-flag standing-on, Antifa-loving anarchist pricks! Trump has made me believe again, has made me laugh, raise my eyebrows, and he is the RIGHT MAN for the job right now! So here we go, lads and lasses, and you delicate s ...[text shortened]... Western world. So here we go, kiddoes...strap up, because we're going for a ride! TRUMP 2020!!
    How was the asylum?
  3. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    29 Jul '17 06:42
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    How was the asylum?
    I was counting on you, No1! If I could have picked one person to introduce me back into the community, it would have been you. Thanks for the welcome back, it's good to be remembered. Let's just say that the last few years have hardened me, yeah? Now let's have some fun! I must say that I read down the list of threads, then I read into some of them, and it's been rather tame, yes? Well...that's enough of that! Tally ho!
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Jul '17 07:22
    I have returned once again, lads and lasses, and am back to engage in mortal rhetorical combat with all of you Trump-hating, American-flag standing-on, Antifa-loving anarchist pricks! Trump has made me believe again, has made me laugh, raise my eyebrows, and he is the RIGHT MAN for the job right now! So here we go, lads and lasses, and you delicate s ...[text shortened]... Western world. So here we go, kiddoes...strap up, because we're going for a ride! TRUMP 2020!!
    Good God.
  5. Germany
    Moves
    29 Jul '17 07:33
    Sounds like you were in t_D in the interim.
  6. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    29 Jul '17 07:33
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Good God.
    Ha-HAAAAAA, yep! Here we go! You ready Suzianne?
  7. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    29 Jul '17 09:25
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    Sounds like you were in t_D in the interim.
    t-D...t-D...sorry old chap, I don't parley vous that particular verncular, but if you care to share what you put in the air, I'm sure the results will be spectacular!
  8. Germany
    Moves
    29 Jul '17 10:09
    t-D...t-D...sorry old chap, I don't parley vous that particular verncular, but if you care to share what you put in the air, I'm sure the results will be spectacular!
    the_Donald is a neo-Nazi community on the website Reddit. There you can find some of the things you say here apparently said without irony.
  9. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    29 Jul '17 11:274 edits
    You are the perfect poster-boy Trump supporter! Let us all stand back and marvel at the fact that your chess rating has soared to an all time high of 563 after 2000+ games, none of us should dare question your superior intellect! 🙄
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    29 Jul '17 11:46
    Right On Bro!!
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    29 Jul '17 12:28
    Welcome back.

Just make sure your boots come up over your knees as you walk back in. 😵
  12. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    29 Jul '17 17:38
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    the_Donald is a neo-Nazi community on the website Reddit. There you can find some of the things you say here apparently said without irony.
    Ok so why would you know that? I didn't know that, because I'm not a neo-Nazi. Are you a neo-Nazi?
  13. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    29 Jul '17 17:39
    Originally posted by @mchill
    You are the perfect poster-boy Trump supporter! Let us all stand back and marvel at the fact that your chess rating has soared to an all time high of 563 after 2000+ games, none of us should dare question your superior intellect! 🙄
    What? What did you say? Were you saying something?
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Jul '17 18:38
    What? What did you say? Were you saying something?
    So who will you kill if Trumpf gets impeached? Will you be happy with Pence as POTUS? I think he is even more right wing than T, so that should be ok with you.
  15. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    29 Jul '17 22:37
    Originally posted by @checkbaiter
    Right On Bro!!
    YES!!!
    Lets kick some a$$es !!

GRRRRRRRRRR>>>>

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree