1. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    15 Aug '18 14:54
    The democrat party exposed...

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/08/15/jimmy-kimmel-recalls-when-omarosa-abruptly-left-his-show-there-s-clearly-something-wrong-with-her.html
  2. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    15 Aug '18 15:361 edit
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/08/15/jimmy-kimmel-recalls-when-omarosa-abruptly-left-his-show-there-s-clearly-something-wrong-with-her.html
    Liars and prostitutes..
    Your mom is running for office?
  3. Standard memberLundos
    Back to basics
    About
    Moves
    15 Aug '18 15:43

Eh, have you read the article?

“I remember thinking it’s better this way,” Kimmel recalled. “I didn’t want to have her on the show. The woman — there’s clearly something wrong with her. And the fact that Donald Trump hired her is really all you need to know about that guy and his organization.”

Nothing about Democrats, and unless you are calling Omarosa a liar and a prostitute nothing about that too. If you are please present your case. Just because she is yet another former employee of the Trump administration that left unsatisfied doesn't really make her one or the other.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Aug '18 16:59
    Originally posted by @lundos

“I remember thinking it’s better this way,” Kimmel recalled. “I didn’t want to have her on the show. The woman — there’s clearly something wrong with her. And the fact that Donald Trump hired her is really all you need to know about that guy and his organization.”

Nothing about Democrats, and unless you are calling Omaros ...[text shortened]... oyee of the Trump administration that left unsatisfied doesn't really make her one or the other.
    The real truth is both Omarosa AND Trump are total losers, drama queens and publicity hounds.
  5. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    15 Aug '18 19:27
    Originally posted by @lundos

Nothing about Democrats, and unless you are calling Omaros ...[text shortened]... oyee of the Trump administration that left unsatisfied doesn't really make her one or the other.
    The democrats have trotted out a steady stream of detractors, omaroso is the latest.
  6. Standard memberLundos
    Back to basics
    About
    Moves
    16 Aug '18 09:31
    The democrats have trotted out a steady stream of detractors, omaroso is the latest.
    "Unhinged" is published by Gallery Books that is a division of Simon & Schuster, who have been publishing books from as diverse authors as Ernest Hemingway, F. Scott Fitzgerald, Hunter S. Thompson, Stephen King, Glenn Beck and ... Donald Trump.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 Aug '18 12:071 edit
    Which one are you, Hoopla? (See thread topic.)
  8. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    16 Aug '18 12:50
    Make a point retard or move along.
  9. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    16 Aug '18 20:19
    Trump trotted her out first.
    Of course, he picks only the best people !! 🙄
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    18 Aug '18 22:41

Right, totally exposed by TRUMP news. Faux news network. Totally unbiased reporting.

Is that the best you have? Pretty pathetic. Just shows how small a person you are in reality.
  11. Joined
    15 Jun '10
    Moves
    18 Aug '18 22:53
    What's wrong with being a prostitute?
  12. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    18 Aug '18 23:03

Hey Mott: Those who live in glass houses-

"We're going to build a great big beautiful wall, AND MEXICO is going to pay for it!" - Donald Trump

"U.S. Steel just announced that they are building six new steel mills." - Donald Trump

MORE PEOPLE WATCHED THE INAUGURATION THAN EVER BEFORE! - Donald Trump

America pays the most in taxes! - Donald Trump

And then there are the women: Stormy Daniels, Karen McDougal, not to mention all the conservative gay and lesbian lawmakers keeping those little boys and girls warm in their little closets at night. And you're going to point your finger at the Democrats??

-Shouldn't throw stones.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Aug '18 23:14

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

14. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    18 Aug '18 23:26
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    It's legal in Nevada as long as the state is your pimp. If the state is not your pimp, then it is illegal. Go figure...
  15. Joined
    15 Jun '10
    Moves
    19 Aug '18 04:23
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    I was actually writing about the morality of it rather than the reality of being one. lumping together liars and prostitutes implies that both are as 'bad' as each other, which is in my humble opinion an inaccurate implication.

One could argue about the benefits of legality or otherwise of the 'oldest profession in the world', and whether it's better to afford it's practitioners absolute and state - controlled legal protection, a declared living wage, (let them pay tax!) medical assistance if needed, and status.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree