1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Apr '24 18:13
    @AverageJoe1
    Like I would approve of an adult competing with a child in say a weight lifting contest, what kind of BS is that anyway? You have any, I mean ANY links, REAL links not Newsmax or NY POST or Fox news showing any of that?
    NOBODY would approve of what your are puking out including me.
    Just another example of you weaponizing gender issues for your supposed political standing, thinking somehow that makes your former republican party a great party.
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    22 Apr '24 18:52
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    Like I would approve of an adult competing with a child in say a weight lifting contest, what kind of BS is that anyway? You have any, I mean ANY links, REAL links not Newsmax or NY POST or Fox news showing any of that?
    NOBODY would approve of what your are puking out including me.
    Just another example of you weaponizing gender issues for your supposed political standing, thinking somehow that makes your former republican party a great party.
    What are you saying? Since you did not cite (‘quote&rsquo😉 my post, I assume you are responding to the following:
    3 mos ago SHiuse said it is ‘OK’ (my word) for men to compete against women in a swim meet between women .
    I asked him…. What if he was competing against your daughter or granddaughter in such a meet? He has never answered, I have asked him the question 20 times. And then I asked him again just above, and he writes this drivel about nothing.
    He does, however, mention weaponizing and uses the word Republicans in there for some reason. Let us surely give him credit for that. Jesus.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 01:47
    @spruce112358 said
    You mean if a military commander ordered his troops to rape civilians to achieve a military objective? I do unequivocally condemn that.

I think the Japanese did have such policies in China and Korea during WWII. I believe the same thing has been ordered by militia leaders in Sudan.

As for troops getting out of control during war, that also happens. Notably several ...[text shortened]... should always be avoided if there is any other way to restore the rights of an afflicted population.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Lai_massacre
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 01:50
    @cliff-mashburn said
    I didn't know being indicted automatically made you a criminal.
    I didn't know being indicted automatically made you innocent.

Trump thinks so. His base, i.e. you, thinks so.
  5. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 03:053 edits
    @spruce112358 said
    Lemme see... Does every sentence inflect up at the end? Even when it is just a statement? People say Kiwis talk like that? And they like use 'like' a lot? 🙂
    No those are Valley Girls.

YouTube : Valley Girl song
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 05:18
    @athousandyoung said
    No those are Valley Girls.

[youtube Valley Girl song]Qb21lsCQ3EM[/youtube]
    And here I thought everyone was so over Valley Girls.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 06:07
    @AThousandYoung
    MOON ZAPPA? Was that the only time she was on TV? I think her full name was Moon unit Zappa. Zappata was frigging weird, well besides being a genius....
  8. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 06:14
    @suzianne said
    And here I thought everyone was so over Valley Girls.
    That accent is hot. It's like the West Coast version of cartoon Harley Quinn's accent.

YouTube : Rev Up Ur Harley

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree