1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    24 Jan '19 21:42
    1/1024 Indian running with a decorated Vietnam war hero who was never decorated and never went to Vietnam but was in the Marines and was arrested four times while in the Marines and also happens to be more than 1/1024 Indian.
  2. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    24 Jan '19 22:06
    @whodey said
    1/1024 Indian running with a decorated Vietnam war hero who was never decorated and never went to Vietnam but was in the Marines and was arrested four times while in the Marines and also happens to be more than 1/1024 Indian.
    Whodey - I know it's fun to bash the Liberals, but if I were you I would start looking in the mirror at Trump & the GOP, their dwindling popularity, the blame their taking for this shutdown, who lost control of the House in the last election by a country mile, and the fact that the Democrats are winning .
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Jan '19 22:28
    @mchill
    To Woody, all of that is fake news. Trump is his god and his religion so critical thinking is out the window with this dude.
  4. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    25 Jan '19 01:17
    @sonhouse said
    @mchill
    To Woody, all of that is fake news. Trump is his god and his religion so critical thinking is out the window with this dude.
    Sadly true.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree