1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 Jun '16 16:212 edits
    http://freebeacon.com/politics/loretta-lynch-met-privately-with-bill-clinton-amid-email-probe/

I'm tired of all of these right winged conspiracy theories. So Loretta Lynch, the sitting Attorney General who will decide the fate of Hilary Clinton, meets with Bill Clinton in a private meeting.

So what? From what I hear, they are Reeeeally good friends and probably just trying to decide on where to abort their love child, or some other innocuous activity that liberals do in their spare time

Besides, the GOP just got done saying Hillary was clean as a whistle, and we all know that we can take the GOP at their word.
  2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    30 Jun '16 16:53
    Maybe they were just sharing a good cigar.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 Jun '16 20:58
    Originally posted by mwmiller
    Maybe they were just sharing a good cigar.
    Please, no visuals. 😠
  4. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    30 Jun '16 21:34
    Originally posted by whodey
    Please, no visuals. 😠
    Gee I wonder what the AG and the husband of the woman the AG's FBI is currently investigating for serious crimes could have found to talk about in there pseudo secret meeting. They're not even trying to hide the corruption anymore.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 Jun '16 22:23
    Originally posted by Sleepyguy
    Gee I wonder what the AG and the husband of the woman the AG's FBI is currently investigating for serious crimes could have found to talk about in there pseudo secret meeting. They're not even trying to hide the corruption anymore.
    Corruption?

What corruption? 😲

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree