1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    11 Jul '16 12:491 edit
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/03/16/poll-majority-think-hillary-did-something-wrong-with-private-email-account/

Most think Hillary did something wrong, but she still leads in the polls.

Why should she even bother to campaign?
  2. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    11 Jul '16 13:11
    Originally posted by whodey
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/03/16/poll-majority-think-hillary-did-something-wrong-with-private-email-account/

You realize why this is a dumb post, right? She leads in the polls against Donald F*KNG Trump. It's like rubella being more popular than testicular cancer.
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    11 Jul '16 13:31

It's still highly likely to hurt her in November. About 6 in 10 independents say that she should have been indicted even though, oddly, only 33% say the whole issue makes it less likely for them to support her.http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/majority-disapproves-decision-charge-clinton-emails-poll/story?id=40445344
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    11 Jul '16 13:40
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    It's still highly likely to hurt her in November. About 6 in 10 independents say that she should have been indicted even though, oddly, only 33% say the whole issue makes it less likely for them to support her.http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/majority-disapproves-decision-charge-clinton-emails-poll/story?id=40445344
    In other words, they would rather have an incompetent liar who broke the law rather than Trump.
    It's really not hard to understand at all.
  5. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    11 Jul '16 14:27
    In other words, they would rather have an incompetent liar who broke the law rather than Trump.
    Depending on who the incompetent liar who broke the law was, I'd also rather have an incompetent liar who broke the law rather than Trump... just not Hillary.

That's why I will probably vote for Gary Johnson, and Jill Stein is my second choice. My third choice is writing in Mickey Mouse.
  6. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    11 Jul '16 14:32
    Looking at the numbers, there seems to be a very small subset who think Hillary should have been indicted, but will vote for her anyway.

I kinda agree that that is rather irrational.
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    11 Jul '16 14:54
    Looking at the numbers, there seems to be a very small subset who think Hillary should have been indicted, but will vote for her anyway.

I kinda agree that that is rather irrational.
    “State is the name of the coldest of all cold monsters. Coldly it lies; and this lie slips from its mouth: 'I, the state, am the people.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Jul '16 15:07
    Bill & Hillary's wrongdoings go back to when they were barely out of college they are the suckiest phuckiest criminal chit-bag self serving pair of pricks in the history of US politics. How they have got away with it for so long is a mystery.
    God how I hate them.
  9. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    11 Jul '16 15:08
    “State is the name of the coldest of all cold monsters. Coldly it lies; and this lie slips from its mouth: 'I, the state, am the people.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche
    For you:

No one lies so boldly as the man who is indignant.

Friedrich Nietzsche
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    11 Jul '16 16:57
    For you:

No one lies so boldly as the man who is indignant.

Friedrich Nietzsche
    In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act. George Orwell
  11. Cape Town
    Moves
    11 Jul '16 17:05
    Most know that Trump did something wrong, and just keeps on doing things wrong over and over and over. He just can't help it.
  12. Cape Town
    Moves
    11 Jul '16 17:06
    The difficulty understanding has to do with your ability to think, not the difficulty of the problem. (or more likely your dishonesty in claiming not to understand something so obvious).
  13. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    11 Jul '16 17:21
    In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act. George Orwell
    You quoting this or anything from Orwell is rich with irony.
  14. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    11 Jul '16 23:35
    Originally posted by sh76
    Depending on who the incompetent liar who broke the law was, I'd also rather have an incompetent liar who broke the law rather than Trump... just not Hillary.

That's why I will probably vote for Gary Johnson, and Jill Stein is my second choice. My third choice is writing in Mickey Mouse.
    I shal vote for No1 but Kazet is a close second.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree