Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    28 Jun '18 10:18
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/canadian-man-149-kids-sentenced-165909153.html

    You heard right. The country that embraced legal pot and gay sex has arrested a man in Canada for polygamy.

    He said he was just practicing his religious beliefs.

    And to think, all he had to do was just get them pregnant and not marry them cuz marrying them is just yucky.

    I'm sure putting him in jail will solve all of his problem and the hundred or so children he fathered.

    There, that was easy.

    LMAO! 😵
  2. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Joined
    08 Mar '11
    Moves
    9780
    28 Jun '18 13:12
    Are you trying to make a point? It seems like you're trying to, but I can't figure out what.

    What is the point of your OP?
  3. Behind the scenes
    Joined
    27 Jun '16
    Moves
    1407
    28 Jun '18 13:271 edit
    Originally posted by @vivify
    Are you trying to make a point? It seems like you're trying to, but I can't figure out what.

    What is the point of your OP?
    Are you trying to make a point?


    Whodey usually has no point, Whodey just duz a buncha stuff cuz he don't like progs or Dims. 🙄🙄🙄

    Whodey is the poster boy Trump supporter.
  4. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Cosmopolis
    Joined
    27 Oct '04
    Moves
    80056
    28 Jun '18 13:30
    Originally posted by @vivify
    Are you trying to make a point? It seems like you're trying to, but I can't figure out what.

    What is the point of your OP?
    Trump is upset with Trudeau for standing up to his tarrifs. So the Trumpette's on the site naturally feel the need to attack Canada.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    28 Jun '18 13:482 edits
    Originally posted by @mchill
    Are you trying to make a point?


    Whodey usually has no point, Whodey just duz a buncha stuff cuz he don't like progs or Dims. 🙄🙄🙄

    Whodey is the poster boy Trump supporter.
    But....but....but.....Canadians are bigoted towards polygamists.

    We all want equal rights.............right?

    You just have to love half wit partisan hack hypocrisy.
  6. SubscriberWOLFE63
    Tra il dire e il far
    C'e di mezzo il mar!
    Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    22225
    28 Jun '18 13:49
    Originally posted by @mchill
    Are you trying to make a point?


    Whodey usually has no point, Whodey just duz a buncha stuff cuz he don't like progs or Dims. 🙄🙄🙄

    Whodey is the poster boy Trump supporter.
    I'm just waiting to see how he integrates underage sex into this one. 😀
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    28 Jun '18 13:50
    Originally posted by @wolfe63
    I'm just waiting to see how he integrates underage sex into this one. 😀
    You're a hater.

    You hate polygamists, or at best, you care nothing bout them having equal rights.
  8. SubscriberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Joined
    30 Apr '17
    Moves
    3849
    28 Jun '18 14:25
    Originally posted by @deepthought
    Trump is upset with Trudeau for standing up to his tarrifs. So the Trumpette's on the site naturally feel the need to attack Canada.
    Conservatives loathed Trudeau long before Trump ran for office
  9. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    56379
    28 Jun '18 15:40
    Originally posted by @deepthought
    Trump is upset with Trudeau for standing up to his tarrifs. So the Trumpette's on the site naturally feel the need to attack Canada.
    The trumpettes!!

    Haha! Classic.
    That one’s a stayer.
  10. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    81440
    28 Jun '18 16:20
    the liberals looking unusually idiotic in this thread...LOL
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    28 Jun '18 17:16
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    the liberals looking unusually idiotic in this thread...LOL
    That is nothing.

    https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/06/netflix-five-second-staring-rule/

    Netflix has banned empolyees from staring at each other for more than 5 seconds thanks to new sexual harassment rules

    What prudes.
  12. SubscriberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Joined
    30 Apr '17
    Moves
    3849
    28 Jun '18 17:23
    Originally posted by @whodey
    That is nothing.

    https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/06/netflix-five-second-staring-rule/

    Netflix has banned empolyees from staring at each other for more than 5 seconds thanks to new sexual harassment rules

    What prudes.
    I guess stopwatches and personal cardboard box safe spaces will be standard issue for the employees. Isn't that precious?
  13. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    138652
    28 Jun '18 17:30
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    Conservatives loathed Trudeau long before Trump ran for office
    But Justin is sooooo good looking !!!
    And Donald is sooooo FAT !!! 😀
  14. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    138652
    28 Jun '18 17:35
    Originally posted by @whodey
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/canadian-man-149-kids-sentenced-165909153.html

    You heard right. The country that embraced legal pot and gay sex has arrested a man in Canada for polygamy.

    He said he was just practicing his religious beliefs.

    And to think, all he had to do was just get them pregnant and not marry them cuz marrying them is just yu ...[text shortened]... f his problem and the hundred or so children he fathered.

    There, that was easy.

    LMAO! 😵
    Something wrong with pot and gay marriage ?
  15. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    138652
    28 Jun '18 17:361 edit
    Originally posted by @whodey
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/canadian-man-149-kids-sentenced-165909153.html

    You heard right. The country that embraced legal pot and gay sex has arrested a man in Canada for polygamy.

    He said he was just practicing his religious beliefs.

    And to think, all he had to do was just get them pregnant and not marry them cuz marrying them is just yu ...[text shortened]... f his problem and the hundred or so children he fathered.

    There, that was easy.

    LMAO! 😵
    You guys have Warren Jeffs.
Back to Top