1. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    16 Feb '20 14:45
    @no1marauder said
    Actually, he didn't "keep his word" in 2016: https://time.com/4373124/donald-trump-donors-super-pacs/

By the logic he used in the quotes given, he's now "owes" his big donors.
    actually he did!
  2. Subscribermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    16 Feb '20 14:46
    @whodey said
    How about his promise to lock up Hillary? What ever happened to that?

What about his promise to have Mexico pay for the wall? What ever happened to that?

Just so long as he does not lie about one of the most important things to Americans, like their health care, which effects not only the bottom line of the average American but their very life, I say just win baby!

After all, these same liars about Obamacare, like marauder, want to change it again.

LOL.

REALITY CHECK: We have a justice system and courts of law that decide these things Whodey. Donald Trump is not our king, and that's not his decision to make.

I guess Trump supporters really are THAT dumb!
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    16 Feb '20 15:05
    More hobnobbing with the plutocrats ...................... at a steep price, of course:

"Next week, the president will continue his fundraising swing in California, at the Rancho Mirage home of another billionaire, Oracle’s Larry Ellison.

According to the Desert Sun, “Ellison will host supporters on a golf outing at his Porcupine Creek home. For $100,000, supporters can join a golf outing and have their photo taken with the president. For $250,000, contributors get a photo, golf outing and can participate in a round-table discussion.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/02/15/trump-palm-beach-fundraiser-115433
  4. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    16 Feb '20 15:57
    @mott-the-hoople said
    actually he did!
    Right wingers' willingness to deny simple and obvious facts is really disturbing. From the cited article:

"On the other hand, Trump’s turn toward fueling his White House ambitious with cash from special interests and political megadonors undermines what’s been one of his most effective marketing messages: that he’s beholden to no one and can’t be bought because he’s a rich man who’s self-funding his campaign.

Now Trump is no longer spurning super PACs and eschewing tony private fundraisers tailor made for 1 percenters. Rather he’s tolerating, if not embracing, the post-Citizens United era of cash-flush politics that, until recently, Trump considered anathema to his largely anti-establishment presidential bid."
  5. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    17 Feb '20 12:13
    Love it! Democrats bring in a billionaire that doesnt have to answer any debate questions, just throws money at negative Trump ads and Trump responds by bringing in money to counter it. The liberals are screaming.

Trump knows how to adapt! get used to it!
  6. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    17 Feb '20 13:03
    @mott-the-hoople said
    Love it! Democrats bring in a billionaire that doesnt have to answer any debate questions, just throws money at negative Trump ads and Trump responds by bringing in money to counter it. The liberals are screaming.

Trump knows how to adapt! get used to it!
    Oh, the irony.
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Feb '20 13:21
    @mott-the-hoople said
    another liberal "whataboutism"
    If you don't have a bad thing to say about Trump then don't say anything at all!
  8. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    17 Feb '20 14:06
    @mchill said

REALITY CHECK: We have a justice system and courts of law that decide these things Whodey. Donald Trump is not our king, and that's not his decision to make.

I guess Trump supporters really are THAT dumb!
    I will spend the day looking for when he promised....promised....to lock her up.
  9. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    17 Feb '20 14:14
    @no1marauder said
    Oh, the irony.
    the irony is you liberals claiming you are against the 1% yet you are hoping for bloomberg 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree