1. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    14 Dec '16 09:07
    If you're a billionaire.....
    With Trump finalizing his cabinet, do you think his base are beginning to smell a rat, or have they drunk too much Kool Aid to care?
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    14 Dec '16 09:14
    Originally posted by kmax87
    With Trump finalizing his cabinet, do you think his base are beginning to smell a rat, or have they drunk too much Kool Aid to care?
    They went looking for an authoritarian 'daddy figure' and by God, they got one. They're locked in, now. To give in now means that yes, they were stupid, and didn't fully think it through. And I'm wagering that they'll be damned before they do that, and they're just all too glad to take us all down with them.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Dec '16 15:402 edits
    People who are worth a billion dollars and have not been groomed since birth to be President have no business being President cuz they are just so darned unqualified.

What we need is a return to monarchy! 😠

What is sad is, you either have to be rich beyond your wildest dreams or sell your soul to either of the hopelessly corrupt political party to get elected.
  4. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    15 Dec '16 12:14
    Originally posted by whodey
    ....What we need is a return to monarchy! 😠......
    Given how every President ever, with the exception maybe of Kennedy, have all been descendants of British Royalty, when did they leave?
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    15 Dec '16 15:501 edit
    Given how every President ever, with the exception maybe of Kennedy, have all been descendants of British Royalty, when did they leave?
    And we all know what happened to JFK.

Trump should be scared.
  6. Germany
    Moves
    15 Dec '16 18:10
    Considering Trump voters lacked the ability to cast an informed vote, I doubt they are able to analyze to any significant degree Trump's cabinet picks.
  7. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    15 Dec '16 18:43
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Considering Trump voters lacked the ability to cast an informed vote, I doubt they are able to analyze to any significant degree Trump's cabinet picks.
    Even if during the inauguration they sell 30 second TV ads with the sign off message, ...'The Trump Presidency... Brought to you by Goldman Sachs'....

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree