1. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    18 Dec '16 21:434 edits
    It seems John McCain and Mitch McConnell are part of a growing list of prominent Republicans insisting on an investigation of Russian hacking and/or interference in the election of 2016. So, where does this leave Trump and his "Liberal Conspiracy" theory??

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/mccain-calls-for-committee-to-investigate-russia-hacking-%E2%80%98there%E2%80%99s-no-doubt%E2%80%99-of-interference/ar-AAlIdR2?li=BBnb7Kz

http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-mitch-mcconnell-russia-russian-hacking-2016-election-hillary-531199

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-cyber-idUSKBN1411IC

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/12/12/donald-trump-loses-mitch-mcconnell-who-wants-to-dig-into-russian-hacking.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2016/12/08/republicans-ready-to-launch-wide-ranging-probe-of-russia-despite-trumps-stance/?utm_term=.1becdf291791
  2. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    18 Dec '16 21:52
    Originally posted by mchill
    It seems John McCain and Mitch McConnell are part of a growing list of prominent Republicans insisting on an investigation of Russian hacking and/or interference in the election of 2016. So, where does this leave Trump supporters and their "Liberal Conspiracy" theory??

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/mccain-calls-for-committee-to-investigate-russia- ...[text shortened]... icans-ready-to-launch-wide-ranging-probe-of-russia-despite-trumps-stance/?utm_term=.1becdf291791
    McCain's an idiot who couldn't keep from getting caught.
  3. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    18 Dec '16 21:541 edit
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Are the dozens of other Republican lawmakers who are pushing for this investigation idiot's too? 😲
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    18 Dec '16 21:58
    Are the dozens of other Republican lawmakers who are pushing for this investigation idiot's too? 😲
    They are establishment puppets.

If you didn't kniw this then you have much to learn.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    18 Dec '16 23:12
    They are libtards with sheep's clothing.
  6. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    18 Dec '16 23:43
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    I'd hate to be in the military under Trump. You know if anyone gets captured he is going to call them losers and leave them to rot in some foreign prison.
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 Dec '16 23:49
    It seems John McCain and Mitch McConnell are part of a growing list of prominent Republicans insisting on an investigation of Russian hacking and/or interference in the election of 2016. So, where does this leave Trump and his "Liberal Conspiracy" theory??

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/mccain-calls-for-committee-to-investigate-russia-hacking-%E2%8 ...[text shortened]... icans-ready-to-launch-wide-ranging-probe-of-russia-despite-trumps-stance/?utm_term=.1becdf291791
    It's just more slinging poo.

No one in Washington is ever held accountable for anything.

Boring!
  8. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    18 Dec '16 23:57
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    I'd hate to be in the military under Trump. You know if anyone gets captured he is going to call them losers and leave them to rot in some foreign prison.
    You are a liberal so chances are you wouldn't like to be in the military at all.

From what I understand Obama's rules of engagement have been a real problem for those on deployment.
  9. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    19 Dec '16 00:151 edit
    Originally posted by Eladar
    You are a liberal so chances are you wouldn't like to be in the military at all.

From what I understand Obama's rules of engagement have been a real problem for those on deployment.
    Trump isn't a liberal and he never joined the military. He calls them losers in fact.

Are you a veteran, castizo?
  10. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    19 Dec '16 00:191 edit
    If Trump had been President Sgt Bergdahl would be called a loser and left to rot in Iran.

Barack Obama:

"we have a basic principle: we do not leave anybody wearing the American uniform behind."
  11. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    19 Dec '16 00:22
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Trump isn't a liberal and he never joined the military. He calls them losers in fact.

Are you a veteran, castizo?
    Trump will build up the military. Trump will let soldiers defend themselves.

I have an honirable discharge from the air force, but that was after leaving camp USAFA. I don't consider myself military.
  12. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    19 Dec '16 00:26

I have an honirable discharge from the air force, but that was after leaving camp USAFA. I don't consider myself military.
    So, I guess we've abandoned talking about the Republicans also wanting an investigation of Russian hacking.
  13. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    19 Dec '16 00:27

They had better defend themselves cause Trump certainly won't.
  14. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    19 Dec '16 00:30
    So, I guess we've abandoned talking about the Republicans also wanting an investigation of Russian hacking.
    Trump has a veto and Putin's hand up his butt. Russia is in charge now. America is no longer the dominant power she once was.

Who needs the CIA when you've got the KGB?
  15. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    19 Dec '16 00:39
    So you must be a winner since you aren't a POW like that loser McCain. That fool should have found a way to avoid going into combat like you did. Congratulations you are a WINNER!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree