Memorial Day message from Trump

Memorial Day message from Trump

Debates

w

Moves
60d

Since America's founding, our service members have laid down their lives for an idea unlike any other: the idea of the United States. Today, as generations of heroes lie in eternal peace, we live by the light of liberty they kept burning. May God bless them, always.

Wow. Trump puts down his petty grievances and.... oh oops. That was Biden's message. Here's Trumps uplifiting Memorial Day message.

Happy Memorial Day to All, including the Human Scum that is working so hard to destroy our Once Great Country, & to the Radical Left, Trump Hating Federal Judge in New York that presided over, get this, TWO separate trials, that awarded a woman, who I never met before (a quick handshake at a celebrity event, 25 years ago, doesn't count!), 91 MILLION DOLLARS for 'DEFAMATION.

She didn't know when the so-called event took place - sometime in the 1990's - never filed a police report, didn't have to produce the 'dress' that she threatened me with (it showed negative!), & sung my praises in the first half of her CNN Interview with Alison Cooper, but changed her tune in the second half - Gee, I wonder why (UNDER APPEAL!)?

The Rape charge was dropped by a jury! Or Arthur Engoron, the N.Y. State Wacko Judge who fined me almost 500 Million Dollars (UNDER APPEAL) for DOING NOTHING WRONG, used a Statute that has never been used before, gave me NO JURY, Mar-a-Lago at $18,000,000 - Now for Merchan!

What an inspiring human. Just a ball of vitriol and anger at personal stuff. On Memorial day. How can you read this and think "That's my president, dude loves America." ????

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
60d

@wildgrass
The ultrarightwingnuts would go, he IS an Ahole but he is MY ahole.

Moves
60d

@wildgrass said
Since America's founding, our service members have laid down their lives for an idea unlike any other: the idea of the United States. Today, as generations of heroes lie in eternal peace, we live by the light of liberty they kept burning. May God bless them, always.

Wow. Trump puts down his petty grievances and.... oh oops. That was Biden's message. Here's ...[text shortened]... ff. On Memorial day. How can you read this and think "That's my president, dude loves America." ????
did biden know what time it was?

w

Moves
60d

@Mott-The-Hoople said
did biden know what time it was?
Some gave it all. Even on memorial day, Trump only complains about whatever is relevant only to him.

I could not care less if Biden knows what century we live in.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
60d

@sonhouse said
@wildgrass
The ultrarightwingnuts would go, he IS an Ahole but he is MY ahole.
Not quite.

The ultrarightwingnuts would go, he IS an Ahole but he is not YOUR ahole.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
60d

@wildgrass said
Some gave it all. Even on memorial day, Trump only complains about whatever is relevant only to him.

We all know he's egocentric, wild. Speaking of which;
Hillary Clinton now blames American women for her loss in 2016

Moves
60d

@wildgrass said

you libs dont get references

remember when biden was checking the time when dead soldiers were being brought back from afghanistan

a person can say anything, and bidens remarks were prepared for him…

his previous actions tell the real story

w

Moves
60d

@Earl-of-Trumps said
We all know he's egocentric, wild. Speaking of which;
Hillary Clinton now blames American women for her loss in 2016
Egocentric is a character trait of bad leaders

w

Moves
60d

@Mott-The-Hoople said
you libs dont get references

remember when biden was checking the time when dead soldiers were being brought back from afghanistan

his previous actions tell the real story
I don't get your references because you are beholden to lame stream media. No creativity.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
59d
1 edit

@wildgrass said
Egocentric is a character trait of bad leaders
Vladimir Putin, - say no more 😀

Moves
59d

@wildgrass said
I don't get your references because you are beholden to lame stream media. No creativity.
nah, you lie like a dog when confronted with facts

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/jen-psaki-to-alter-passage-from-her-new-book-after-axios-calls-out-her-inaccurate-account-of-a-notorious-biden-incident/

w

Moves
59d

@Mott-The-Hoople said
nah, you lie like a dog when confronted with facts

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/jen-psaki-to-alter-passage-from-her-new-book-after-axios-calls-out-her-inaccurate-account-of-a-notorious-biden-incident/
You pretend I like Bidens politics

w

Moves
59d

Some gave it all . Trump chose to talk about his rape trial.

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
59d

@Mott-The-Hoople said
Yes. That’s called having professional advisors and actually listening to them.

It’s what real politicians do.

e

Moves
59d

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.