Merry Holidays!

Merry Holidays!

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w

Moves
23 Dec 18
1 edit

Just wanted to offer some PC Holiday cheer to one and all this holiday season. Here are a few songs you can sing.

1. I'll be home for a short period of time in December
2. I saw mommy greeting Santa Clause with a purely platonic expression of inoffensive mutual affection.
3. Hark! The herald mythical winged creature sings!
4. Deck the halls with boughs of un-endangered foliage (if office policy permits)
5. Grandma allegedly got run over by an unidentified, non-human, Hitler-like, Trump supporter.
6. Higher power rest ye Merry gentlemen, i.e. Obama
7. Chestnuts roasting over a safely covered, non-carbon emitting, continuously monitored, eco-friendly, non-toxic fire.
8. Frosty the Snowperson
9. Have yourself a Merry little winter solstice.
10. Oh artificial and biodegradable Holiday Tree

n

Moves
23 Dec 18

Merry Christmas!

Moves
23 Dec 18

@whodey said
Just wanted to offer some PC Holiday cheer to one and all this holiday season. Here are a few songs you can sing.

1. I'll be home for a short period of time in December
2. I saw mommy greeting Santa Clause with a purely platonic expression of inoffensive mutual affection.
3. Hark! The herald mythical winged creature sings!
4. Deck the halls with boughs of un-endanger ...[text shortened]... 9. Have yourself a Merry little winter solstice.
10. Oh artificial and biodegradable Holiday Tree
7 and 10 for me, bin the rest.

Merry Christmas.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
24 Dec 18

All Abrahamic religions have angels.
Most other religions have creatures which function as angels. I’m not quite sure why you wouldn’t mention angels...

That being said... is happy holidays really a thing?

Happy Christmas dude! Make it a good one.