Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    81440
    30 Jan '18 16:07
    Further deteriorating the propaganda surrounding the government's probe into alleged interference by Russia in the 2016 election, recently discovered court documents have just revealed that the person leading the investigation, Special Counsel Robert Muller, was complicit in covering up Saudi Arabia's role in 9/11. Not only did Mueller cover for the Florida Saudi family but, according to the documents, he released intentionally deceptive statements to muddy the official investigation.

    https://steemit.com/news/@tftproject/mueller-probe-accidentally-exposes-fbi-cover-up-of-saudi-role-in-9-11
  2. Behind the scenes
    Joined
    27 Jun '16
    Moves
    1407
    31 Jan '18 02:111 edit
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    [b]Further deteriorating the propaganda surrounding the government's probe into alleged interference by Russia in the 2016 election, recently discovered court documents have just revealed that the person leading the investigation, Special Counsel Robert Muller, was complicit in covering up Saudi Arabia's role in 9/11. Not only did Mueller cover for ...[text shortened]... eemit.com/news/@tftproject/mueller-probe-accidentally-exposes-fbi-cover-up-of-saudi-role-in-9-11
    This must be why the FBI under Mueller's leadership released evidence that led to lawsuit implicating the Saudi's in the 9/11 attacks. The FBI was telling everyone that would listen the Saudis were involved. So where is the cover up??

    You're really on top of things, aren't you skippy!? 🙄


    https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/fbi-evidence-said-to-implicate-saudi-arabian-government-in-911-attacks/
  3. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    31 Jan '18 04:04
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    https://steemit.com/news/@tftproject/mueller-probe-accidentally-exposes-fbi-cover-up-of-saudi-role-in-9-11
    Steemit?

    Please.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35854
    31 Jan '18 04:17
    Originally posted by @handyandy
    Steemit?

    Please.
    It's because legitimate news is fake news, don't you know.

    The further out on the fringe, the better, I guess.
  5. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    56379
    31 Jan '18 05:48
    Yet another thread in which we see the bold statements of the alt-right nose-dive, twirl and crash like a Messerschmitt over 1940’s Dover...

    Shot down before the OP can sip his coffee.

    Dear oh dear.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35854
    31 Jan '18 10:111 edit
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    Yet another thread in which we see the bold statements of the alt-right nose-dive, twirl and crash like a Messerschmitt over 1940’s Dover...
    I like the imagery here. Have you considered entering the Prose Competition in the General Forum?

    Thread 175620
  7. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    7327
    31 Jan '18 10:12
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    [b]Further deteriorating the propaganda surrounding the government's probe into alleged interference by Russia in the 2016 election, recently discovered court documents have just revealed that the person leading the investigation, Special Counsel Robert Muller, was complicit in covering up Saudi Arabia's role in 9/11. Not only did Mueller cover for ...[text shortened]... eemit.com/news/@tftproject/mueller-probe-accidentally-exposes-fbi-cover-up-of-saudi-role-in-9-11
    And Ohbumma killed JFK.

    *NEXT!*
  8. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    81440
    01 Feb '18 00:57
    Read the court documents for yourself...


    https://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2018/01/fbi-director-mueller-helped-cover-fla-9-11-probe-court-docs-show/
Back to Top