1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Jul '09 02:482 edits
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Why the US has to send money to Mexico? Why not the Mexicans instead hang their corrupt officials andend with part of the cancer? Hey, if they do that, 50% of the drug traffickers would die![/b]
    Why should the US send money to Mexico? What a novel idea, perhaps you should tell the US government they have other optiions other than printing money and sending it to everyone they know.....other than people like me of course. You know, it is at moments like these that I have just a smidge of hope for people out there. :'(

As for Canada, I'm just wondering when they will get around to building a wall to keep the illegal immigrants from the US out.
  2. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    17 Jul '09 06:54
    Originally posted by MacSwain
    No. Las críticas de los gobiernos corruptos y señores de la droga no dañar la reputación de todos los mexicanos. Estoy totalmente de acuerdo!

Sólo respondió aquí algunos comentarios negativos, porque parece que se acerca de los mexicanos en general y no los políticos corruptos y narcotraficantes.

También: Vea cómo otros (que profesan ser abierto de mente de los hombres del mundo) el ridículo lenguaje de los demás?
    Sí, lo veo.

Hay un refrán que dice "el sentido común es el menos común de los sentidos".

🙂
  3. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    17 Jul '09 06:54
    Originally posted by whodey
    Why should the US send money to Mexico?
    That's the same question I am asking, dude.
  4. Pepperland
    Moves
    17 Jul '09 15:08
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    My cousin is in prison for life. He killed some guy in a bar with a knife for his gang.
    and whose fault is that? he has only himself to blame.
  5. Standard memberduecer
    anybody seen my
    underpants??
    Moves
    17 Jul '09 16:44
    one of the things that escapes people opposed to immigaration is the economic benefit of their presence (immigrants). The current economic model requires the selling of our labor and resources (time, etc..) for currency or barter. The economy shrinks when people don't work, and grows when they do. The more people we have working, the faster the economy will grow.
  6. Pepperland
    Moves
    17 Jul '09 16:52
    Originally posted by duecer
    one of the things that escapes people opposed to immigaration is the economic benefit of their presence (immigrants). The current economic model requires the selling of our labor and resources (time, etc..) for currency or barter. The economy shrinks when people don't work, and grows when they do. The more people we have working, the faster the economy will grow.
    In that case Mexico only loses when its people go live abroad.

who is going to keep the mexican economy growing?
  7. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    17 Jul '09 22:066 edits
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    and whose fault is that? he has only himself to blame.
    He was sixteen the first time he went to jail. A minor. They got him while he was still a kid.

18th Street is often referred to as the "Children's Army" due to its recruitment of elementary and middle-school aged youth. The gang specializes in early indoctrination to the rules of the gang with these young members, who are told that leaving the gang will result in their death or the deaths of their loved ones.

http://www.streetgangs.com/topics/2002/18thexport.html

In any case, whether it's his fault or not (and I won't argue that point too much with you), he's still my blood, and that trash was all over his neighborhood. He saw their tags on the walls. He saw their thugs posting in uniform in his hood. He grew up during the Rampart CRASH scandal, like I did, in which gangs took over the anti-gang unit and began using their police privilages to gain power in the underworld. He may have felt unsafe and needing protection. He saw images of Mexicans as ghetto trash, human rats, cowardly and predatory at the same time, ignorant and savage, and he probably interpreted what he saw as their being clever and slick, slipping by border patrol, smuggling drugs, swaggering around, full of the west coast version of Tony Soprano power that the police can't take away.

He also was a teenager in the inner city during the L.A. riots, like I was.

They messed with my family. That makes me very, very angry. Fortunately I express my anger in ways that don't send my butt to prison, but then I bet I've had an easier life than he did even with all the difficulties we went through (and they were major).

Oh yeah...these guys are also known for taking vengeance by kidnapping, raping and murdering ones' female relatives. The corpses are generally found in the desert.

Perhaps the point is that this is a LOCAL problem for me, not something in another country. One should be concerned about one's community no? They use the name of my hometown's local streets and taint them with blood and pain!

😠
  8. Pepperland
    Moves
    18 Jul '09 15:41
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    He was sixteen the first time he went to jail. A minor. They got him while he was still a kid.

[i]18th Street is often referred to as the "Children's Army" due to its recruitment of elementary and middle-school aged youth. The gang specializes in early indoctrination to the rules of the gang with these young members, who are told that leaving th ...[text shortened]... se the name of my hometown's local streets and taint them with blood and pain!

😠

you don't think a sixteen yr old knows what he's doing? he is 16, not 8.
    If you commit crimes you suffer the consequences, pointing the finger at others won't change the fact that he deliberately indulged in criminal activities.

He may have felt unsafe and needing protection. He saw images of Mexicans as ghetto trash, human rats, cowardly and predatory at the same time, ignorant and savage, and he probably interpreted what he saw as their being clever and slick, slipping by border patrol, smuggling drugs, swaggering around, full of the west coast version of Tony Soprano power that the police can't take away.

That is true, but still, it was his choice. Didn't his parents teach him anything?

They messed with my family.

I feel sorry for you, if I were in your position I would take justice into my own hands.

Perhaps the point is that this is a LOCAL problem for me, not something in another country. One should be concerned about one's community no? They use the name of my hometown's local streets and taint them with blood and pain!

don't you people have competent police?
    surely there should be someone to enforce law and order.
  9. Standard memberduecer
    anybody seen my
    underpants??
    Moves
    18 Jul '09 22:45
    In that case Mexico only loses when its people go live abroad.

who is going to keep the mexican economy growing?
    In the long term that may be true, however the short term payoff for them is the money earned here is sent back to support families
  10. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    19 Jul '09 08:04
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8157772.stm

Ten Mexican police officers have been detained in connection with the torture and murder of 12 federal agents during a major escalation in the drug war.
    The arrests come as more than 5,000 troops and federal police are deployed in the western state of Michoacan.
    The troop surge, one of the biggest in the anti-drugs campaign, comes after a local drug gang launched co-ordinated attacks in 10 cities last week.
    The state governor has protested against the "military occupation".
    The federal authorities say they are investigating links between the municipal police and drug traffickers in the murder of the agents, whose bodies were found bound and gagged and shot through the head next to a major highway.

All Mexicans flying away from such chaos have my support. Anywhere they go is better than getting caught in the middle of a civil war.
  11. Pepperland
    Moves
    19 Jul '09 15:28
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8157772.stm

[i]Ten Mexican police officers have been detained in connection with the torture and murder of 12 federal agents during a major escalation in the drug war.
    The arrests come as more than 5,000 troops and federal police are deployed in the western state of Michoacan.
    The troop surge, one of the biggest in the ...[text shortened]... have my support. Anywhere they go is better than getting caught in the middle of a civil war.
    running away is better than trying to solve their problems?

strange reasoning.
  12. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    19 Jul '09 18:025 edits
    RIO DE JANEIRO –
    The unprecedented series of attacks on law enforcement that has left as many as 74 people dead and more than 40 prisons under the control of rioting inmates marks the dramatic resurgence of a criminal gang in São Paulo. It also signals a new power struggle between police and organized crime in Brazil's biggest state, warn analysts and human rights experts.

http://www.csmonitor.com/2006/0516/p06s01-woam.html

Don't you people have competent police? It's a good thing you didn't run away, mister

"I am from São Paulo,I currently live in Britain."

When was the last time you actually lived in Latin America? I bet you come from a middle class or wealthy family who lived in a fairly wealthy neighborhood in Sao Paulo.
  13. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    19 Jul '09 18:111 edit
    My first introduction into using drugs was getting high with my mother at the age of thirteen, buying drugs for her and then, after getting high with her, being kicked out of the house by her.

My mother is a beautiful person, she just made a few mistakes and through the grace of my inner heart, I have forgiven her totally. Marita, I love you. Though I have forgiven my mother, being emotionally abused by her damaged my being and the hurt and pain along with making bad choices, caused me to look for love in some very destructive places.

At the age of fourteen, I joined the largest street gang in America and by the time I was fifteen, I had been shot in my chest and almost murdered two or three times.

http://www.adishakti.org/forum/testimony_of_themba_an_abused_child_and_gang_member.htm
  14. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    19 Jul '09 19:511 edit
    running away is better than trying to solve their problems?

strange reasoning.
    Better? Are you that stupid?

Grow up, little jerk, and stop being judgmental... it's the first symptom of a childish, arrogant prick, and a spoiled brat.

Maybe, if one day daddy stops sending you money, and you have a wife and kids, and you find yourself seeing them in danger or hungry, you'll realize that "country" is not as important as a decent life for your loved ones.
  15. Pepperland
    Moves
    20 Jul '09 15:26
    Better? Are you that stupid?

Grow up, little jerk, and stop being judgmental... it's the first symptom of a childish, arrogant prick, and a spoiled brat.

Maybe, if one day daddy stops sending you money, and you have a wife and kids, and you find yourself seeing them in danger or hungry, you'll realize that "country" is not as important as a decent life for your loved ones.
    you're the one who implied it.

whoa, calm down, why are you so stressed? is it your period?

do you know anything about my private life? no, so shut the f up, and then YOU call ME judgemental? what a f-ing hypocrate.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree