1. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    18 Feb '11 18:05
    Originally posted by Wajoma
    An amendment, although it should not be uneccessary as it's been said already. They may have 'extracted concessions' but those 'concessions' come at a cost somewhere else. eg, a 38 hour working week may come at the cost of a reduced hourly base rate, or a more negative example, longer smoko breaks etc may lead to an increased drive toward automation. The u ...[text shortened]... at a line has been crossed that now makes a completely automated warehouse system viable.
    LOL. I'll see your automated warehouse and raise you arson and theft. Your turn!
  2. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    18 Feb '11 18:08
    Originally posted by JS357
    OK, so at least, protection of property has something to do with your hookups in the community.

I don't know if you think I am speaking mainly of property as investment. I'm not.
    Property as an investment is legal property without property rights. That is the distinction I'm trying to make clear.
  3. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    18 Feb '11 19:14
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Property as an investment is legal property without property rights. That is the distinction I'm trying to make clear.
    Whatever it's called (and there are various definitions of property rights) I get the distinction and any little difficulties I could dream up are not worth any more time.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree