1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    05 Apr '24 21:44
    https://thenationaldesk.com/news/americas-news-now/va-diverting-resources-to-give-migrants-medical-care-one-of-the-worst-insults-to-veterans-veteran-affairs-illegal-immigrants-immigration-southern-border-healthcare

Maybe you gay blades will see the real world in this? You truly do not know what is going on.
    Biden is all for immigrants…Trump is all for ……you.
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    06 Apr '24 00:01
    @averagejoe1 said
    https://thenationaldesk.com/news/americas-news-now/va-diverting-resources-to-give-migrants-medical-care-one-of-the-worst-insults-to-veterans-veteran-affairs-illegal-immigrants-immigration-southern-border-healthcare

Maybe you gay blades will see the real world in this? You truly do not know what is going on.
    NO response from liberals about men who lost sight, legs and arms for our country. Could it be that they have an aversion to the military? Have they even thought of who would drop the secret wheypon on to Timbuktoo when it is necessary?
    Libs are products of Biden.......he too is not interested in the vets, he is easily more concerned about the illegal immigrant trespassing criminals.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 Apr '24 00:40
    @AverageJoe1
    https://www.mediamatters.org/sinclair-broadcast-group/year-misinformation-sinclairs-morning-show-national-desk
    Well what a SURPRISE, yet another right wing Trump satellite. I bet you won't even look at this review of that site, preferring to stay in the dark you already know all about.
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    06 Apr '24 00:59
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    https://www.mediamatters.org/sinclair-broadcast-group/year-misinformation-sinclairs-morning-show-national-desk
    Well what a SURPRISE, yet another right wing Trump satellite. I bet you won't even look at this review of that site, preferring to stay in the dark you already know all about.
    The surprise is that the link, which I did read, did not mention vets. Did I miss something. It does go on and on about Covid, which is old history, as TB being brought in may be the next subject.
    Does it say something about immigrants taking care that is meant for veterans?
  5. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    06 Apr '24 02:31
    @averagejoe1 said
    NO response from liberals about men who lost sight, legs and arms for our country. Could it be that they have an aversion to the military? Have they even thought of who would drop the secret wheypon on to Timbuktoo when it is necessary?
    Libs are products of Biden.......he too is not interested in the vets, he is easily more concerned about the illegal immigrant trespassing criminals.
    Trump hates those losers. If they were worth admiring they wouldn't have gotten injured. Do you agree with him?
  6. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    06 Apr '24 11:05
    @athousandyoung said
    Trump hates those losers. If they were worth admiring they wouldn't have gotten injured. Do you agree with him?
    He prefers people who don't get captured.

I wish I could post pictures here. Got one of the 'Hanoi Hilton' in '94 where John McCain was held.

Me and a buddy wandered in and were looking around - gate was open - until an NVA guard ran up and threw us out. I guess they knocked down part of it and turned the rest into a museum.

YouTube
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    06 Apr '24 11:10
    @averagejoe1 said

You idiots are pulling out all the stops, aren't you?
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    06 Apr '24 11:13
    @averagejoe1 said
    You follow Trump because he's done what no other politician has ever done: Enable stupid people to spew out whatever idiotic thing they can think of, and it becomes fact for other stupid people.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    06 Apr '24 11:17
    @spruce112358 said
    He prefers people who don't get captured.

I wish I could post pictures here. Got one of the 'Hanoi Hilton' in '94 where John McCain was held.

Me and a buddy wandered in and were looking around - gate was open - until an NVA guard ran up and threw us out. I guess they knocked down part of it and turned the rest into a museum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qmtitosli88
    Thank you for this video.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 Apr '24 22:42
    @AverageJoe1
    Hey assswipe, I AM a vet and see no change in my benefits. What military did YOU serve in? Cub scouts? You get your radio telegraph badge?
    My guess is you mysteriously got a bone spur when they asked you to join up.
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 Apr '24 22:46
    @AThousandYoung
    Yeah, that missile that shot down McCain, he should have KNOWN it was coming and did emergency turns to avoid it, THEN he would have been a hero. And all those hero's on D day were FOOLS for letting themselves get killed by machine gun fire, they should have taken better care to be out of shooting range. What a pile of hog shyte.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree