1. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    04 Feb '18 15:33
    YouTube

"Senate Candidate Courtland Sykes shares on Facebook that he isn't on board with the whole feminism thing."

It's hilarious to keep finding so many of these idiots running for office. I cannot understand why someone who doesn't know basic math thinks he would make a good public figure ( meaning insulting half of your voters makes you politician that could use some math tutoring). Bonus funny points for that hilarious ad he was running.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Feb '18 20:27
    Originally posted by @zahlanzi
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfUjjBARkuc

"Senate Candidate Courtland Sykes shares on Facebook that he isn't on board with the whole feminism thing."

It's hilarious to keep finding so many of these idiots running for office. I cannot understand why someone who doesn't know basic math thinks he would make a good public figure ( meaning insulting hal ...[text shortened]... ian that could use some math tutoring). Bonus funny points for that hilarious ad he was running.
    Slightly more than half actually.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree