1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    03 Aug '11 14:18
    Since they worked so hard to not cut spending and put us deeper in debt they think they deserve a vacation for a whole month?

I assume this is a paid vacation. Is anybody else pissed about this?

Feel free to vent your frustrations. Think of this as therapy.
  2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    03 Aug '11 15:57
    Maybe the longer they stay home the better off the country will be!
  3. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    03 Aug '11 21:10
    Originally posted by Metal Brain
    Since they worked so hard to not cut spending and put us deeper in debt they think they deserve a vacation for a whole month?

I assume this is a paid vacation. Is anybody else pissed about this?

Feel free to vent your frustrations. Think of this as therapy.
    They do this every year. The session doesn't even usually go as late as it did this year.
  4. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    03 Aug '11 22:031 edit
    UK parliament 'recessed' last week until early sept', the House of Lords get rather more, they're not due back in session until early oct'.. the country ticks on regardless but I'd still like to apply for an 'occupational membership' with their many perks, but given the latter are not elected and 'some' have never stood to be heard in chambers ( I'd be one of those )..sadly the 'old boy network' still rules the roost, their offspring and party 'yes men' have a head start when it comes to vacancies...a great shame lol...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree