1. Standard membersmw6869
    Granny
    Parts Unknown
    Moves
    24 Aug '09 21:37
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    Very well. I apologize for doubting you, but you kept saying things that didn't make sense.

In any event my father-in-law also stayed in until retirement. I *think* when you retire you also receive full health coverage. He's also deemed 100% disabled.

As I said before I can't speak for the VA system from personal experience. But for current ...[text shortened]... icare the public option being considered is to cover patients going to private hospitals.
    I have a personal gripe with the VA. I've over reacted and assume Any gov't healthcare would be the same. I'm hoping it won't be. Anyway. thanks for your service and Keep Your Head Down.

GRANNY.
  2. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    24 Aug '09 21:52
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    I can't speak for medical benefits after retirement, at least, not from personal experience. I do know that my father-in-law is former Special Forces and highly decorated - and suffers from PTSD. He's been happy with his own coverage.

Funny that you're throwing out "173rd Airborne" yet you seem to think that A: You jump from 10,000 feet and B: ...[text shortened]... o follow up with snide remarks you might want actually learn WTF you're talking about.
    We all know you are military there parachuter, you don't have to try and prove it over and over again.🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree