More injustice

More injustice

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w

Moves
29 May 18
3 edits

Originally posted by @mghrn55
I guess I have to break it to you.

You are a partisan dolt !!
Well let's see, I've stated time and again that I'm not really sure the difference between Trump and the Dims, especially since Trump has outspent Obama and fully funded Planned Parenthood and not the border wall in his last omnibus bill. I think I now know who will win the next Presidential election. Just add up how much both candidates pledge to spend and the one who pledges to outspend the other will win. Trump pledged to outspend Hillary by leaps and bounds.

So where is Marauders critique of Obama and the Dims? I once remember him saying that Obama broke the War Powers Act by not notifying Congress within a certain amount of time. So at least he identified Obama as lawless as Obama simply said it was not a war so go away, but never really got into seeing justice to confront the lawbreaker. No, instead, he just climbed back into his stinky partisan hole and has not come out since.