1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    28 May '18 23:12
    https://townhall.com/notebook/bethbaumann/2018/05/26/longtime-businessman-receives-90-days-of-house-arrest-for-raping-a-child-n2484710

How can someone molest a child and only spend a little while under house arrest and does not even have to register as a sex offender?

Only in California.

Is the Left trying to normalize this stuff?
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    29 May '18 00:091 edit
    Originally posted by @whodey
    https://townhall.com/notebook/bethbaumann/2018/05/26/longtime-businessman-receives-90-days-of-house-arrest-for-raping-a-child-n2484710

How can someone molest a child and only spend a little while under house arrest and does not even have to register as a sex offender?

Only in California.

"The Left"?

The DA's Office that negotiated the plea is headed by Tori Verber Salazar, a Republican.http://www.lodinews.com/news/article_aa21dd44-eba0-11e3-b565-0019bb2963f4.html

The Judge who approved the plea deal is San Joaquin County Superior Court Judge Ron Northup "He was appointed by former Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger (R) in March 2006". https://ballotpedia.org/Ronald_A._Northup

I am not aware that many Republicans are on the "Left". Of course, I'm also not aware that the "Left" supports leniency for child rapists.
  3. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    29 May '18 14:19
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    "The Left"?

The DA's Office that negotiated the plea is headed by Tori Verber Salazar, a Republican.http://www.lodinews.com/news/article_aa21dd44-eba0-11e3-b565-0019bb2963f4.html

The Judge who approved the plea deal is San Joaquin County Superior Court Judge Ron Northup "He was appointed by former Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger (R) in March 2006". ...[text shortened]... n the "Left". Of course, I'm also not aware that the "Left" supports leniency for child rapists.
    "I am not aware that many Republicans are on the "Left". Of course, I'm also not aware that the "Left" supports leniency for child rapists."

I'm sure you have heard of the SWAMP!

The left tries to use these traitors as if they are straight up politicians. the SNITCH is no different.
  4. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    29 May '18 14:28

Only in California.

Apart from the backslapping you just received from No1, isn't it too soon to accuse the "left" of "normalizing" child molestation, when Republicans tried their damndest to elect Roy Moore?
  5. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    29 May '18 14:35
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    "The Left"?
    The Judge who approved the plea deal is San Joaquin County Superior Court Judge Ron Northup " He was appointed by former Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger (R)....

I am not aware that many Republicans are on the "Left".
    You just mentioned a known Leftist Republican, then claimed not to know of any.
  6. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    29 May '18 14:48
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    You just mentioned a known Leftist Republican, then claimed not to know of any.
    What makes Arnold a "leftist" Republican? Is it only because of his pro-choice stance? In 2003, they year he was elected Governor, he was against gay marriage; so while he may have changed his tune in recent years, he was seemed pretty conservative during the time he elected the judge.
  7. Germany
    Moves
    29 May '18 15:12
    Originally posted by @vivify
    Apart from the backslapping you just received from No1, isn't it too soon to accuse the "left" of "normalizing" child molestation, when Republicans tried their damndest to elect Roy Moore?
    Also, whodey said he strongly prefers Donald Trump, a pervert who harassed teenage girls in dressing rooms and associated with Epstein, to Barack Obama, a loyal Christian family man. Do I sense a whiff of hypocrisy?
  8. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    29 May '18 15:181 edit
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    Also, whodey said he strongly prefers Donald Trump, a pervert who harassed teenage girls in dressing rooms and associated with Epstein, to Barack Obama, a loyal Christian family man. Do I sense a whiff of hypocrisy?
    And Trump had a rape charge involving a 13 year old, that took place at party held by convicted sex offender, Jeffrey Epstein, dismissed only because of technical filing errors.
  9. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    29 May '18 16:22
    What makes Arnold a "leftist" Republican?
    He's not a complete liberal progressive™ but here are some of his leftist positions:

Pro abortion
    Supported limitations on parental notification of abortion
    High taxes, poor budgeting, the state faced insolvency/bankruptcy during his term
    Staunchly supported the global warming political movement (while driving a Hummer. typical of Leftists)
    Loved the EPA and supported giving the agency more power
    Friend and strong supporter of the Clintons
  10. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    29 May '18 17:53
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    He's not a complete liberal progressive™ but here are some of his leftist positions:

Pro abortion
    Supported limitations on parental notification of abortion
    High taxes, poor budgeting, the state faced insolvency/bankruptcy during his term
    Staunchly supported the global warming political movement (while driving a Hummer. typical of Leftists)
    Loved the EPA and supported giving the agency more power
    Friend and strong supporter of the Clintons
    Well, he was married to Kennedy.

I think you'll agree, "leftists" are far more likely to drive a Prius or other enviro-friendly cars than righties.
  11. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    29 May '18 18:03
    Well, he was married to Kennedy.

[b]Staunchly supported the global warming political movement (while driving a Hummer. typical of Leftists)

I think you'll agree, "leftists" are far more likely to drive a Prius or other enviro-friendly cars than righties.[/b]
    You're right. I should have said "typical of the leftists in power."
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    29 May '18 19:291 edit
    What makes Arnold a "leftist" Republican? Is it only because of his pro-choice stance? In 2003, they year he was elected Governor, he was against gay marriage; so while he may have changed his tune in recent years, he was seemed pretty conservative during the time he elected the judge.
    Arnold just tried to sue all the oil companies for being evil.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/arnold-schwarzenegger-sue-oil-companies-killing-people-article-1.3870304

If Arnold were any further left, his only possible move would be to the right.

There are no conservatives in California. They are shot on sight.
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    29 May '18 19:342 edits
    It would have been nice to see Roy go to trial, but alas, nothing ever does. It's just one big poo slinging contest as the far Left, like Marauder, jokes about Republicans but says nothing about wanting to bring anyone to justice. As for myself, I could care less what their party is because I'm not partisan dolt like Marauder.

No, I think Marauder is not all that concerned. He should start another thread about how great abortion is.

It's the Far Left's super duper extremists war on children.
  14. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    29 May '18 20:09
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    "I am not aware that many Republicans are on the "Left". Of course, I'm also not aware that the "Left" supports leniency for child rapists."

[b]I'm sure you have heard of the SWAMP!

The left tries to use these traitors as if they are straight up politicians. the SNITCH is no different.[/b]
    Why don't you tell us about the swamp ?
    Instead of playing parrot to Trump.
  15. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    29 May '18 20:13
    It would have been nice to see Roy go to trial, but alas, nothing ever does. It's just one big poo slinging contest as the far Left, like Marauder, jokes about Republicans but says nothing about wanting to bring anyone to justice. As for myself, I could care less what their party is because I'm not partisan dolt like Marauder.

No, I think Marauder is no ...[text shortened]... read about how great abortion is.

It's the Far Left's super duper extremists war on children.
    I guess I have to break it to you.

You are a partisan dolt !!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree