Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    24 Oct '16 11:471 edit
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/west-virginia-candidate-governor-owes-millions-taxes-141852037--finance.html

    A West Virginia Billionaire owes millions in taxes that he won't pay and is on the verge of becoming the governor.

    He is running as a Republican, so there is virtually no way he can lose because the DNC has gotten such a bad reputation for destroying the coal economy there.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    24 Oct '16 14:31
    I'm attacking Republicans here.

    I thought everyone would be over joyed to chime in.
  3. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    281431
    24 Oct '16 15:19
    And in other news: Soros and Co. own voting machines in16 US states.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    24 Oct '16 15:35
    Originally posted by kquinn909
    And in other news: Soros and Co. own voting machines in16 US states.
    What could possibly go wrong?
  5. Cape Town
    Joined
    14 Apr '05
    Moves
    52945
    24 Oct '16 18:30
    Originally posted by whodey
    I'm attacking Republicans here.

    I thought everyone would be over joyed to chime in.
    When a partisan shill like you attacks a republican, there really is nothing left to say.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    24 Oct '16 18:321 edit
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    When a partisan shill like you attacks a republican, there really is nothing left to say.
    What kind of a system allows this to continue?

    The head of the IRS also was found not to pay his taxes.

    Are taxes really for the little people?
  7. Cape Town
    Joined
    14 Apr '05
    Moves
    52945
    24 Oct '16 18:44
    Originally posted by whodey
    What kind of a system allows this to continue?
    The system that you have been supporting by all your attacks on government over the past years. All your lies, all your refusal to discuss actual policy, all your failure to suggest solutions. That is what leads to a failed government. You have only yourself, and others like you, to blame.
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    24 Oct '16 21:20
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    The system that you have been supporting by all your attacks on government over the past years. All your lies, all your refusal to discuss actual policy, all your failure to suggest solutions. That is what leads to a failed government. You have only yourself, and others like you, to blame.
    I see, blame me as well as the American people instead of those doing the crimes.

    Sound about right.

    I'm the liar, not those who lie to get into office.

    Thanks for that.
Back to Top