1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 Dec '17 17:15
    All this talk of moving the capital of Israel got me thinking, could it happen again?

So let's say I'm Trump and wish to move the capital from Washington. First, I would need a valid reason. If I were a Dim, I could cite global warming as the reason. Move the capital to higher ground to avoid the pitfalls of sure to be flooding.

Of course, to do anything in Washington you need to make a killing or no one joins the party. So let's say I start a charity foundation, and I allow real estates types to "donate" their money. In return, I could secretly inform them as to the location which the capital will be moved, so they can then by up land that is sure to skyrocket in value.

There, everyone is happy. I made money, the real estate CEO's made money, and the capital is saved.

IT>>>>>>COULD>>>>>>>WORK!!!!! 😵
  2. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    08 Dec '17 17:39

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    08 Dec '17 17:39
    The U.S. capital has already moved several times. It was even in New York once.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree