1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    06 Nov '16 17:272 edits
    Anyone hear about this? If true, I guess this is what happens when our investigate HRC.

Neighbors saw smoke coming from the Brown residence and called 9-1-1 at approximately 11:50 p.m. By the time fire crews arrived on scene minutes later, the entire house was engulfed in flames.

“Mrs. Brown’s death was caused by a gunshot wound prior to the house fire,” Walkerville Police Chief Pat Frederick said, “while Mr. Brown’s single-bullet head wound appears to have been self-inflicted.”

“The totality of the evidence leads us to believe this is a murder-suicide. We believe he killed her, set the house on fire and then took his own life,” Frederick said.

http://denverguardian.com/2016/11/05/fbi-agent-suspected-hillary-email-leaks-found-dead-apparent-murder-suicide/
  2. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    06 Nov '16 17:31
    And the right wing goes off the deep end. Again.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    06 Nov '16 17:34
    Originally posted by Kunsoo
    And the right wing goes off the deep end. Again.
    How many FBI agents die in a murder suicide as their house burns down?
  4. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    06 Nov '16 17:523 edits
    http://www.denverpost.com/2016/11/05/there-is-no-such-thing-as-the-denver-guardian/

"There is no such thing as the Denver Guardian, despite that Facebook post you saw"

"An Anti-Hillary Clinton “story” is the latest in a wave of fake partisan news flooding Facebook"

"The “Denver Guardian” is not a real news source and definitely isn’t Denver’s oldest news source.

On Nov. 5, a story began circulating on Facebook (at points gaining 100 shares per minute) with the headline “FBI AGENT SUSPECTED IN HILLARY EMAIL LEAKS FOUND DEAD IN APPARENT MURDER-SUICIDE,” and hosted at denverguardian.com.

The only problem is that there is no such thing as “The Denver Guardian” and the news story it “reported” never happened."
  5. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    06 Nov '16 17:56
    Originally posted by whodey
    How many FBI agents die in a murder suicide as their house burns down?
    Apparently, zero.
  6. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    06 Nov '16 18:00
    I guess that is why I couldn't find it on drudge.
  7. Germany
    Moves
    06 Nov '16 18:32
    Originally posted by vivify
    http://www.denverpost.com/2016/11/05/there-is-no-such-thing-as-the-denver-guardian/

"There is no such thing as the Denver Guardian, despite that Facebook post you saw"

"An Anti-Hillary Clinton “story” is the latest in a wave of fake partisan news flooding Facebook"

"The “Denver Guardian” is not a real news source and definitely isn’t Denver’s oldest ...[text shortened]... here is no such thing as “The Denver Guardian” and the news story it “reported” never happened."
    I read a story the other day which was about these sources of fabricated news that are released on Facebook. Apparently many of them are created by kids from Eastern Europe looking to make a few extra bucks from clicks and ad revenue (which go a lot further in Eastern Europe). They don't have any political motive but focus on pro-Trump/anti-Clinton stories because Trump supporters are the most gullible. I don't know about the "Denver Guardian" web site, but it may well be a similar kind of web site.
  8. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    06 Nov '16 18:43
    Anyone hear about this? If true, I guess this is what happens when our investigate HRC.

Neighbors saw smoke coming from the Brown residence and called 9-1-1 at approximately 11:50 p.m. By the time fire crews arrived on scene minutes later, the entire house was engulfed in flames.

“Mrs. Brown’s death was caused by a gunshot wound prior to the house ...[text shortened]... rdian.com/2016/11/05/fbi-agent-suspected-hillary-email-leaks-found-dead-apparent-murder-suicide/
    Seemingly it was a Hillary email which drew the US into WW1, and lost Germany the war.

Oh yes, Hillary was a nazi-spam-bot, even before she wrote Mein Kampf!

Yes, darlings, you've understood the trailer-trash republican't scum correctly: Hillary was Hitler's ghost writer!

Think about it... their names are even nearly spelled the same (especially South of the Mason-Dixie line).
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    06 Nov '16 19:25
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Seemingly it was a Hillary email which drew the US into WW1, and lost Germany the war.

Oh yes, Hillary was a nazi-spam-bot, even before she wrote Mein Kampf!

Yes, darlings, you've understood the trailer-trash republican't scum correctly: Hillary was Hitler's ghost writer!

Think about it... their names are even nearly spelled the same (especially South of the Mason-Dixie line).
    Nope it's really Bush's fault and the vast right winged conspiracy.
  10. Germany
    Moves
    06 Nov '16 19:42
    Nope it's really Bush's fault and the vast right winged conspiracy.
    No thoughts on this story being completely bogus?
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    06 Nov '16 19:45
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    No thoughts on this story being completely bogus?
    As to this point it looks bogus.

I reckon the FBI should investigate who started it, but then, they seem busy these days.
  12. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    06 Nov '16 19:51
    Snopes.

http://www.snopes.com/fbi-agent-murder-suicide/
  13. Germany
    Moves
    06 Nov '16 20:56
    As to this point it looks bogus.

I reckon the FBI should investigate who started it, but then, they seem busy these days.
    Don't you think the FBI has better things to do than to figure out who is circulating nonsense stories? It's not even illegal to do so (in most circumstances).

What I find curious is that even after being called out on this forum dozens, if not hundreds of times posting fabricated stories, you don't seem to be any more hesitant to post them here. Don't you think it would be a good idea to try to find out if someone's playing you for a fool again?
  14. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    06 Nov '16 20:58
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Don't you think the FBI has better things to do than to figure out who is circulating nonsense stories? It's not even illegal to do so (in most circumstances).

What I find curious is that even after being called out on this forum dozens, if not hundreds of times posting fabricated stories, you don't seem to be any more hesitant to post them here. Don ...[text shortened]... you think it would be a good idea to try to find out if someone's playing you for a fool again?
    I asked at the beginning of the thread if people thought it true dingus.
  15. Germany
    Moves
    06 Nov '16 21:03
    I asked at the beginning of the thread if people thought it true dingus.
    Searching for "Murder suicide of FBI agent fact check" yields the Snopes story as the first result.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree