Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    27 Mar '18 19:31
    WTF

    NATO has expelled 10 Russians.
    What were they doing there? 🙄
  2. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    iEn guardia, Ingles!
    tinyurl.com/y43jqfyd
    Joined
    23 Aug '04
    Moves
    24791
    27 Mar '18 19:38
    Originally posted by @wolfgang59
    WTF

    NATO has expelled 10 Russians.
    What were they doing there? 🙄
    Diplomats/Secret Agents
  3. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    27 Mar '18 19:54
    Originally posted by @athousandyoung
    Diplomats/Secret Agents
    I don't think NATO allows foreign secret agents into their HQ.
    And why do they allow "diplomats"???

    Speaking in Brussels, Nato chief Jens Stoltenberg said he would
    also deny pending accreditation for three Russian staff, and would
    reduce the size of Russia's mission from 30 to 20.

    Nato made a similar move in 2015, in response to the Russian
    annexation of Crimea. Before that, there were 60 Russia personnel
    at its Belgium headquarters.


    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-43550938
  4. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    iEn guardia, Ingles!
    tinyurl.com/y43jqfyd
    Joined
    23 Aug '04
    Moves
    24791
    27 Mar '18 20:05
    Originally posted by @wolfgang59
    I don't think NATO allows foreign secret agents into their HQ.
    And why do they allow "diplomats"???

    Speaking in Brussels, Nato chief Jens Stoltenberg said he would
    also deny pending accreditation for three Russian staff, and would
    reduce the size of Russia's mission from 30 to 20.

    Nato made a similar move in 2015, in response to the Russia ...[text shortened]... sia personnel
    at its Belgium headquarters.


    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-43550938
    Well they don’t SAY they are secret agents numbnuts they are Russian 007s like Ivana Humpalot
  5. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    138597
    27 Mar '18 20:51
    Originally posted by @athousandyoung
    Well they don’t SAY they are secret agents numbnuts they are Russian 007s like Ivana Humpalot
    In the States, they have Pussy Galore trolling the WH. 😛
  6. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    28 Mar '18 09:32
    Originally posted by @athousandyoung
    Well they don’t SAY they are secret agents numbnuts they are Russian 007s like Ivana Humpalot
    Why would you let a Russian into NATO?
    Why would you let any national not belonging to Nato into NATO?
  7. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    iEn guardia, Ingles!
    tinyurl.com/y43jqfyd
    Joined
    23 Aug '04
    Moves
    24791
    28 Mar '18 15:13
    Originally posted by @wolfgang59
    Why would you let a Russian into NATO?
    Why would you let any national not belonging to Nato into NATO?
    What did NATO expel them FROM?
  8. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    28 Mar '18 20:00
    Originally posted by @athousandyoung
    What did NATO expel them FROM?
    NATO HQ in Brussels.
Back to Top