"Nero fiddles while Rome burns' Familiar?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
27 Dec 20
1 edit

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/jobless-benefits-run-out-as-trump-resists-signing-relief-bill/ar-BB1cfGhW?ocid=msedgntp

The covid relief bill languishes unsigned by Trump while Trump plays golf in Maralago.

Yep, a real leader our corruptor in chief.

Trump's approval rating among his own base is down 8 % and I imagine if he continues to throw a monkey wrench in the bill by saying 600 dollars is ridiculous and it should be 2000 dollars, Pelosi has run with it and forcing a vote to which Moscow Mitch has already said they would not sign.

Yep, Trump really has the back of the American people.

Republicans are hurting just as much as Democrats so it is clear Trump is just having a temper tantrum because republicans didn't vote enough for him to win so that means he thinks of that loss as a slap in the face by republicans so he just wants to take the whole country down with him.

Yep, a really great guy, Donald Trump.

Historians are going to have a BALL castrating this SOB.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
27 Dec 20

trump will be a major news story for years to come
it will feed his ego no matter the content

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
27 Dec 20
3 edits

@lemondrop
Hopefully it will be read on a prison supplied tablet.....
The thing I hope is his political power will go to near zero after January 20.

Especially considering his present state of his so called mind.

Word on the street is Trump may never come back to DC and good fukkking riddance.
They don't want him in New York and it seems he may not be able to actually live in Mara Lago due to local ordinances and there is already law suits down there contesting such things as his fence being higher than allowed on Palm Beach.

Maybe he will move to Moscow where he can be a talking head there bantering with Putin......

D

Moves
27 Dec 20

D

Moves
27 Dec 20

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
27 Dec 20

@sonhouse said
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/jobless-benefits-run-out-as-trump-resists-signing-relief-bill/ar-BB1cfGhW?ocid=msedgntp

The covid relief bill languishes unsigned by Trump while Trump plays golf in Maralago.

Yep, a real leader our corruptor in chief.

Trump's approval rating among his own base is down 8 % and I imagine if he continues to throw a monkey wre ...[text shortened]...
Yep, a really great guy, Donald Trump.

Historians are going to have a BALL castrating this SOB.
I'll 2nd that one.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
28 Dec 20

@Duchess64
I would volunteer for that service.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
28 Dec 20

@Duchess64
You know good and well that was hyperbole. Historians will not treat him well and you know THAT full well too.

D

Moves
28 Dec 20

S. Korea

Moves
28 Dec 20

... And now a bill has been signed.

It was an effort to increase the benefits to the regular American people.

I do not see that as bad or dubious.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
28 Dec 20

The VETO was a great wakeup call to this America.
The American people got to see first-hand how our American TRAITORS in the house and senate have taken American resources - needed in these hard times, and spent them all over the globe on other people's whimsical desires. An extreme case of Pork spending. Please, Americans can use the help. But so-called representatives who are really ideological PIGS have stolen our money and given it away - or are trying.

$10m for Pakistan ‘gender programs’? ‘America First’ trends in furious response to pork-filled Covid ‘relief’ bill

Ya, Really???? This and other measures taken by the Democrats proves these so-called representatives to be seditionists, for gods sake.

and some useless republican RINOs are just as bad.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
28 Dec 20

@Earl-of-Trumps
Stolen money. Right. So ten mil to Pakistan makes us traitors but meanwhile Trump steals four BILLION directly from the military budget to build a stupid wall that will NEVER get done.

But THAT is WAY ok.

m

Moves
28 Dec 20

@earl-of-trumps said
The American people got to see first-hand how our American TRAITORS in the house and senate have taken American resources - needed in these hard times, and spent them all over the globe on other people's whimsical desires. An extreme case of Pork spending. Please, Americans can use the help. But so-called representativ ...[text shortened]... esentatives to be seditionists, for gods sake.

Where are your comments when it is noted that America with 4.5% of the world's population is consuming 25% of the world's natural resources ?? Hmmm ??

I respectfully await your response. Though I won't hold my breath. 🤔

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
29 Dec 20

@mghrn55
For that you would need serious ventilator service.

Ãœber-Nerd

Moves
30 Dec 20
1 edit

@earl-of-trumps said
The American people got to see first-hand how our American TRAITORS in the house and senate have taken American resources - needed in these hard times, and spent them all over the globe on other people's whimsical desires. An extreme case of Pork spending. Please, Americans can use the help. But so-called representativ ...[text shortened]... esentatives to be seditionists, for gods sake.

How about spending some money at home, such as getting vaccines rolled out.

America is not "turning the corner," as Trump erroneously claimed right up to election day. America keeps setting new daily records of infections and deaths.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/12/29/politics/vaccine-rollout-behind-schedule/index.html

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/12/30/health/us-coronavirus-wednesday/index.html

"Government officials had initially promised at least 20 million vaccine doses would be administered by the end of December, but just days away from the end of the year, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention data shows about 11.4 million doses have been distributed, and only 2.1 million have been administered.
But Trump administration officials told CNN that vaccine distribution is on track and blamed the gap on a lag in reporting data."
(From the above linked article.)

Under-reporting? That's rich, coming from the President who earlier said America should slow down testing, because it made the infection rate look bad.