Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Standard member vivify
    rain
    19 Apr '16 17:16 / 1 edit
    I voted for Sanders today. If Sanders doesn't win NY, it's over. He needs a big win here.
  2. 19 Apr '16 18:21
    If he does win the nomination do you think he will live long enough for the general election?
  3. Standard member vivify
    rain
    19 Apr '16 18:36
    People said the same of Bob Dole. He's still alive.
  4. 19 Apr '16 18:46
    Originally posted by vivify
    People said the same of Bob Dole. He's still alive.
    Actually, Bernie is not really alive, it was a trick question.

    Bernie is actually part of the zombie apocalypse. Soon he will deteriorate to the point that he can no longer hide it. Hillary will use him when she is elected.
  5. 19 Apr '16 19:02
    Originally posted by vivify
    I voted for Sanders today. If Sanders doesn't win NY, it's over. He needs a big win here.
    the last states are all northern states, where he outperformed clinton. california will be coming. he could still win even if he loses new york
  6. Standard member vivify
    rain
    19 Apr '16 19:10
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    the last states are all northern states, where he outperformed clinton. california will be coming. he could still win even if he loses new york
    If he loses NY, he could still win in the same way an NFL team down by 14 with two minutes to go can still win.
  7. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    Poor Filipov :,(
    20 Apr '16 02:11
    So far - Clinton has 48k votes, Sanders has 29k
  8. 20 Apr '16 02:25
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    So far - Clinton has 48k votes, Sanders has 29k
    Pretty impressive result for a big underdog from the start. Personally, I think it reflects more on Mrs. Clinton's weakness, than Sander's strength.

    The Sanders vote is for anyone but Hillary. Many of those may stay home in November, or cross over.
  9. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    20 Apr '16 02:47
    The BBC is reporting that Bernie lost.
    The map-thingy of NY counties show Bernie winning most of them though.
    I presume that the counties Clinton won in are just much heavier populated then?
    God knows? New York is in the US. Isn't it? Ach who cares!

    Seemingly Cruz got Trumped!
    Yes! Trump for president!
    Boris Johnson for prime minister!
    Geert Wilders, Le Pen...

    It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine!
    (Fine, fine).
  10. 20 Apr '16 13:56 / 2 edits
    So Clinton and Trump win in New York?

    Wow, I didn't see that coming.

    By the way, thanks New York for both these candidates you have given us. They are just wonderful candidates and wonderful people in general.

    New York, the armpit of the country
  11. 20 Apr '16 18:45
    Originally posted by whodey
    So Clinton and Trump win in New York?

    Wow, I didn't see that coming.

    By the way, thanks New York for both these candidates you have given us. They are just wonderful candidates and wonderful people in general.

    New York, the armpit of the country
    Clinton is from Chicago.
  12. 20 Apr '16 22:49
    Originally posted by whodey
    So Clinton and Trump win in New York?

    Wow, I didn't see that coming.

    By the way, thanks New York for both these candidates you have given us. They are just wonderful candidates and wonderful people in general.

    New York, the armpit of the country
    New York. Its a tough town. It eats up little people. Stay away whodey...
  13. 21 Apr '16 02:25
    Originally posted by stevemcc to Whodey
    New York. Its a tough town. It eats up little people. Stay away whodey...
    "If I can make it there, I'll make it anywhere.
    It's up to you, New York, New York."
  14. 21 Apr '16 02:35
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Clinton is from Chicago.
    She was a Senator in New York dingleberry.
  15. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    21 Apr '16 04:28
    Originally posted by whodey
    So Clinton and Trump win in New York?

    Wow, I didn't see that coming.

    By the way, thanks New York for both these candidates you have given us. They are just wonderful candidates and wonderful people in general.

    New York, the armpit of the country
    It's not over 'til it's over.