1. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    19 Jan '16 06:20
    Mr. money grubbing real estate developer, who's 1. Barely spared a thought for anything Christian in the last 40 years, 2. Has gone through wives like disposable paper cups. 3. Has cut more legal corners in his business dealings than most mob bosses... suddenly discovers GOD, and declares himself a defender of besieged Christians just in time to run for President. What a remarkable coincidence!😲😲😲

http://news.yahoo.com/trump-courts-evangelicals-says-christianity-under-siege-203250018.html;_ylt=AwrXnCGO1Z1WxE0AgdjQtDMD;_ylu=X3oDMTByb2lvbXVuBGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--
  2. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    19 Jan '16 06:53
    Originally posted by bill718
    Mr. money grubbing real estate developer, who's 1. Barely spared a thought for anything Christian in the last 40 years, 2. Has gone through wives like disposable paper cups. 3. Has cut more legal corners in his business dealings than most mob bosses... suddenly discovers GOD, and declares himself a defender of besieged Christians just in time to run for Pres ...[text shortened]... html;_ylt=AwrXnCGO1Z1WxE0AgdjQtDMD;_ylu=X3oDMTByb2lvbXVuBGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--
    I'm sure Trump sees God every time he looks in a mirror.
  3. Germany
    Moves
    19 Jan '16 07:26
    Yeah, awfully convenient. And of course the kind of worthless scum that would consider voting Trump is dumb enough to fall for it.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 Jan '16 20:49
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Yeah, awfully convenient. And of course the kind of worthless scum that would consider voting Trump is dumb enough to fall for it.
    WATCH IT, BUTTHEAD !
  5. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    19 Jan '16 20:59
    Originally posted by Soothfast
    That complex seems pretty common in politicitians.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 Jan '16 03:24
    Originally posted by Soothfast
    Dang, you beat me to it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree