Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29132
    11 Jan '18 09:39
    "America is passionate about saving babies, just not once they grow up and have babies of their own."
    YouTube

    A woman giving birth in the US is two times more likely to die than in Saudi Arabia.



    It's ok though, that new book about Trump is, like, really fun. Focus on that.
  2. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    11 Jan '18 10:44
    Originally posted by @zahlanzi
    "America is passionate about saving babies, just not once they grow up and have babies of their own."
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CA6A3ZlGlH8

    A woman giving birth in the US is two times more likely to die than in Saudi Arabia.



    It's ok though, that new book about Trump is, like, really fun. Focus on that.
    The stats vary considerably state by state.
    For instance:
    If Alabama were a country, its rate of 8.7 infant deaths per 1,000
    would place it slightly behind Lebanon in the world rankings.
    Mississippi, with its 9.6 deaths, would be somewhere between
    Botswana and Bahrain.


    source: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/09/29/our-infant-mortality-rate-is-a-national-embarrassment/?utm_term=.d595de08c7fb

    Do people in those states know how to use Google?
  3. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29132
    11 Jan '18 10:51
    Originally posted by @wolfgang59
    The stats vary considerably state by state.
    For instance:
    If Alabama were a country, its rate of 8.7 infant deaths per 1,000
    would place it slightly behind Lebanon in the world rankings.
    Mississippi, with its 9.6 deaths, would be somewhere between
    Botswana and Bahrain.


    source: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/09/29/our- ...[text shortened]... ional-embarrassment/?utm_term=.d595de08c7fb

    Do people in those states know how to use Google?
    well, yes, that is true of all countries. Everyone has poorer and richer regions but they consider it a duty to raise everyone's level.

    The US is considered the number 1 power in the world, not California. Yet that number means nothing for the american people.
  4. Behind the scenes
    Joined
    27 Jun '16
    Moves
    1391
    11 Jan '18 11:33
    Originally posted by @zahlanzi
    "America is passionate about saving babies, just not once they grow up and have babies of their own."
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CA6A3ZlGlH8

    A woman giving birth in the US is two times more likely to die than in Saudi Arabia.



    It's ok though, that new book about Trump is, like, really fun. Focus on that.
    The right wing hypocrites are totally responsible. These so called "pro life" folks are very concerned for the lives of unborn children when the fetus's serves their political needs, but once these kids take their first breath in the world, all that concern disappears faster than a raindrop in a blast furnace.
  5. SubscriberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Joined
    19 May '05
    Moves
    142565
    11 Jan '18 15:591 edit
    Originally posted by @mchill
    The right wing hypocrites are totally responsible. These so called "pro life" folks are very concerned for the lives of unborn children when the fetus's serves their political needs, but once these kids take their first breath in the world, all that concern disappears faster than a raindrop in a blast furnace.
    They are NOT "pro life;" they are anti-abortion rights for woman. Simple as that.
  6. old pueblo
    Joined
    03 Apr '11
    Moves
    12696
    12 Jan '18 02:39
    Originally posted by @kingdavid403
    They are NOT "pro life;" they are anti-abortion rights for woman. Simple as that.
    As well as any other rights.
  7. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    56240
    12 Jan '18 04:05
    It's a bloody disgrace, that's what it is.

    When you have to leave the news to comedians, you know you are in trouble.
Back to Top