No Nobel Prize after all

No Nobel Prize after all

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
24 May 18

What a shame:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/24/world/asia/north-korea-trump-summit.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=first-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

On the plus side, this will give King Donald plenty of time to sit down and answer Mueller's questions.

MB

Moves
24 May 18

I saw that coming. The DPRK would have to be stupid to give up all nuclear weapons. No surprise here. Bolton is the one that sabotaged the deal though. Libyan model? Ha! What an insult to KJU's intelligence!
They have hated Bolton for a long time though. They called him "human scum" and other insulting names. It fits.

w

Moves
24 May 18
1 edit

Maybe if he takes out NK like Obama took out Libya he will win that Nobel Peace thingy.

No peace with NK.

And all the Trump haters say, "Yay!" 😵

rain

Moves
24 May 18

Originally posted by @whodey
Maybe if he takes out NK like Obama took out Libya he will win that Nobel Peace thingy.

No peace with NK.

And all the Trump haters say, "Yay!" 😵
What "Trump hater" doesn't want peace with NK? Think before you say things.

rain

Moves
24 May 18

Originally posted by @metal-brain
I saw that coming. The DPRK would have to be stupid to give up all nuclear weapons. No surprise here. Bolton is the one that sabotaged the deal though. Libyan model? Ha! What an insult to KJU's intelligence!
They have hated Bolton for a long time though. They called him "human scum" and other insulting names. It fits.
It was Trump who cancelled the meeting. This means, according to your logic, that Kim was too stupid to pull out.

w

Moves
24 May 18

Originally posted by @vivify
What "Trump hater" doesn't want peace with NK? Think before you say things.
Nonsense. Having Trump get world wide acclaim would destroy the Dim narrative of, "He is an idiot".

Now on to trying to destroy the economy so that he does not get reelected.

It's all about winning elections, don't ya know.

K

Germany

Moves
24 May 18

Originally posted by @whodey
Nonsense. Having Trump get world wide acclaim would destroy the Dim narrative of, "He is an idiot".

Now on to trying to destroy the economy so that he does not get reelected.

It's all about winning elections, don't ya know.
You don't need a "narrative" to conclude that Donald Trump is an idiot.

Reepy Rastardly Guy

Dustbin of history

Moves
24 May 18

Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
You don't need a "narrative" to conclude that Donald Trump is an idiot.
Idiot or not, three hostages are now home with their families instead of breaking rocks in some North Korean gulag. Better than nothing.

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
24 May 18

Originally posted by @no1marauder
What a shame:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/24/world/asia/north-korea-trump-summit.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=first-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

On the plus side, this will give King Donald plenty of time to sit down and answer Mueller's questions.

Trump may have the time, but I doubt this will happen. Trump has told too many lies to be able to keep his stories straight. King Donald is in enough trouble right now, but if he sits down with Mueller and his prosecutors, it's game over for King Donald.

K

Germany

Moves
24 May 18

Originally posted by @sleepyguy
Idiot or not, three hostages are now home with their families instead of breaking rocks in some North Korean gulag. Better than nothing.
And those Autobahns are nice too I guess.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
24 May 18

I love the way Trump's spinning this with the: "tremendous anger and open hostility" rubbish.

Wasn't it Bolton who suggested the deal with the US would see Kim anally raped and dragged through the streets? Well... that is the Libyan model...
And didn't Pence suggest the same?
And didn't the US just pull out of a nuclear deal?

Yeah... pretty much logical describing Pence (or anyone of the retarded nutters in the white house) as ignorant and stupid.

w

Moves
24 May 18

Hell, at this point I'm willing to make the stooges the 3 branches of government.

They can't do much worse.

rain

Moves
25 May 18

That's like praising Harvey Weinstein for making some great movies.Better than nothing, eh?

Moves
25 May 18

Originally posted by @vivify
That's like praising Harvey Weinstein for making some great movies.Better than nothing, eh?
probably one of the more stupid things I have ever read. It must be torturous living with so much hate. Weinstein is ONE OF YOURS don't forget.

Moves
25 May 18

Originally posted by @no1marauder
What a shame:

No peace...and the snitch is happy. You are a sad little person.