1. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    18 Dec '16 21:10
    Originally posted by Eladar
    None, so you are wrong.
    This is a shining example ofstupidity. It's not enough that people became seriously ill, is it? They also have to die too?
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    18 Dec '16 21:12
    Originally posted by vivify
    They don't believe in vaccines, so their offspring will die out before then.
    You really need to pay attention to the topic. If they live they survive to reproduce.
  3. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    18 Dec '16 21:213 edits
    You really need to pay attention to the topic. If they live they survive to reproduce.
    You're the one who needs to pay attention to a discussion. YOU said people do "just fine" without vaccines. All those people rushed to the hospital clearly weren't "just fine".

Furthermore, they survived from *one* quickly contained outbreak of one disease (out of multiple) that vaccines protect against. It seems you'd rather people die before conceding how vital vaccines are.
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    18 Dec '16 21:30
    You're the one who needs to pay attention to a discussion. YOU said people do "just fine" without vaccines. All those people rushed to the hospital clearly weren't "just fine".
    I guess that depends on your definition of just fine. Getting sick then getting better is part of life.

Are you willing to admit that kids who do not get vaccinations survive to reproduce in the US?
  5. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    18 Dec '16 21:312 edits
    They survived from *one* quickly contained outbreak of just one disease (out of multiple) that vaccines protect against. It seems you'd rather people actually die before conceding how vital vaccines are.
    You could withhold sex from people who don't use vacines.
    It's just a suggestion, but you know how much they want to have sex with you so there's a good chance this could work. Think of all the millions of lives you would save.
  6. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    18 Dec '16 21:48
    I guess that depends on your definition of just fine. Getting sick then getting better is part of life.

Are you willing to admit that kids who do not get vaccinations survive to reproduce in the US?
    That outbreak was potentially fatal. If you are willing to gamble with your children's lives to adhere to right-wing stupidity, be my guest.
  7. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    18 Dec '16 21:531 edit
    That outbreak was potentially fatal. If you are willing to gamble with your children's lives to adhere to right-wing stupidity, be my guest.
    So no you will not admit you are wrong even though you were obviously wrong.
  8. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    18 Dec '16 21:59
    So no you will not admit you are wrong even though you were obviously wrong.
    That was clearly tongue-in-cheek. Why were you the only poster too stupid to realize this?
  9. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    18 Dec '16 22:03
    That was clearly tongue-in-cheek. Why were you the only poster too stupid to realize this?
    It would be a typical leftist response.
  10. RSA
    Moves
    18 Dec '16 22:421 edit
    Do you need death to happen before you acknowledge vaccines are vital?

Measles can cause death, lifelong brain damage and deafness; it is especially dangerous to babies. The measles outbreak in California happened to be contained; but a nationwide outbreak could seriously harm or kill millions.
    It's okay. Let people he knows contract polio, measles, diptheria, the black death, whooping cough, hepatitis c, Spanish flu, tetanus, smallpox or yellow fever and see who is fine then. Catching the black death and maybe surviving but otherwise going through an excruciatingly painful death is part of life, no?
  11. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    18 Dec '16 23:17
    Originally posted by Ashiitaka
    It's okay. Let people he knows contract polio, measles, diptheria, the black death, whooping cough, hepatitis c, Spanish flu, tetanus, smallpox or yellow fever and see who is fine then. Catching the black death and maybe surviving but otherwise going through an excruciatingly painful death is part of life, no?
    Actually I knew a girl who got the black death from rodents in the mountains. They gave her penicillan. She survived just fine. That was back in the 70's.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Dec '16 23:57
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    Please, before attacking me, it was just humor.😀
    The Republican Party is "just humor" too, except that it's not very funny, either.
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    19 Dec '16 02:47
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    The Republican Party is "just humor" too, except that it's not very funny, either.
    Humor? This is serious business Suzy. The country is faced with either Republicans going without sex or Democrats going without sex based upon who wins the Oval Office cuz who wins is REEEEEEALLLY all that important.
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Dec '16 02:48
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Right, what's funny is you libs crying about a lost election.
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    19 Dec '16 02:52
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    Right, what's funny is you libs crying about a lost election.
    Save your virginity by losing the election!

Could be a catchy campaign phrase.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree